Chapter 3

Elizabeth:*W H E E Z E* finally,a new chapter!

Wonder:YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Both:enjoy

[in underswap]

The surface

DreamTale!Sans pov

"It's the only way they'll learn they're lesson",ink said."No it's not,there's another way-",I got interrupted when ink drank a red vial,put it back in his stash,and yelled:"THIS IS THE ONLY WAY,UNDERSTAND?!".He took a deep breath and the red pinpricks from his eye sockets disappear."How many bad au's are we destroying?",I asked him.He said:"only the villain mob ones,with error being an exception".I sighed.Blue stopped crying,but he was emotionless."How do we destroy au's because error is the only one with that ability,I think",blue said.As I was about to answer blues question,all three of us heard a deep horrific voice say:"heh heh heh......hello guys~!".We looked behind us and saw a horror version of ink.

(What he looks like:

Freaky-)

"Who are you?!",me,ink,and blue said."Well,i'm the horror version of your leader,and i'm gonna help you guys destroy some au's",he said.

Classic!Ink!Sans pov

"Where did you come from and how did you know what we we're planning?",I asked him."I have my ways,now i'm helping ya,wether you like it or not".I heavily sighed."Fine,now let's go,other me",I said.I opened a portal to the hallway of the sacreds and jumped it,with the other three following me.

[in the hallway of the sacreds]

Horror!Ink!Sans pov

When I was walking down the hallway with the others,I was thinking:"damn,it's been so long since i've seen this place,and what happened here?".We walked to the right,where a sign on top of the door said:Bad Au's.Classic me opened the door and went through,along with me,dream,and blue.Next thing I know,we're in a room with floating magical papers that say that name of the au."First au we're destroying:HorrorTale".I grinned."Ok guys,let's get started",I said,and we did.

[in underswap]

The surface

Your pov

I was at home,sitting on the couch with my phone on my lap,when I got a call from one of my friends.I answered it and said:"what?".They said:"hey,wanna hear about some weird shit I just heard about on the news?".I said:"sure".They said:"well,apparently,some magical skeletons we're fighting".I was shocked."Wait,are you being serious?",I asked them."Yes!".I was shocked even more.Morgan was smart,and was a nerd.We talked for a bit longer and then hanged up.

Third persons pov

Horror!Ink really did help the star sanses.Next thing you know,the villain mob au's we're gone.This didn't effect dream.

*sighs*

Should I even bother writing anymore?

Wonder:atleast for now

Elizabeth:ok

Wonder:but this'll be short though.......

Elizabeth:who cares?!

Wonder:true true

Elizabeth:cue the ending

[end of chapter]

A/n:well that was interesting-