Chapter 12

Admin:I am so sorry that's it been almost 2 months since I updated this,but guess what?

Wonder:what?

Admin:The book coming out after this one is Yandere!Error!Sans x Female!Reader x Yandere!Nightmare!Sans (since it had the most votes)

Wonder:yay!

Admin:now let's get going with this chapter-

-In The Fnaf Universe-

Classic!Freddys Pov

Chica whispered in my ear:"should we tell the others about this?".Before I could reply,Foxy had run off."Dammit",I said."What's wrong?",she asked.I said that foxy ran off.She giggled and said:"He's just gonna alert the others Freddy,don't worry".I nodded and smiled at her.

Classic!Foxys Pov

As I was leading the others to everyone else (the people he gathered are Mangle,Toy Bonnie,Toy Chica,Springtrap,Molten!Freddy,and Classic!Baby),I was telling them about what I saw."This hole thingy,which i think is called a portal,just opened up lads!",I said."Seriously? Huh,I'm guessing you've heard about alternate dimensions as well",Springtrap said."I vaguely remember that lad",I said."It's hard to explain,plus I'm too lazy to explain it",he said,chuckling.I rolled my eye as we walked to Freddy,Chica,and the strangers.

"Ye strangers best explain yerself first",I said.The green and red lady nodded and spoke up first."Hi,I'm wonder,and I'm a human",she said."we know what a human is!",Molten!Freddy shouted (let's just call him Molten).I heard Mangle telling him to be nice as I motioned for another stranger to speak.As I saw Wonder step away,another human stepped up."Hi,I'm Ninja.Just because I have a weapon with me,doesn't mean I ain't friendly",she said.Baby mentioned what a cool name she has,and Ninja thanked her of course.

-Le Timeskip To After The Introductions-

After learning the strangers names,I started to trust them a little bit more."Foxy?".Once I heard SwapFell say my name,I turned to him and said:"Yes lad?".He asked me why Molten looks so "torn up".I then heard Moltens footsteps approach me and swapfell.

(This is what Animatronic!Molten!Freddy looks like,if you didn't know:

Your welcome-)

"Dude I'm not a robot,I can't be torn up.These are just clothes that make me look like I was torn up",Molten said.Swapfell made an Oh sound and then said:"my bad,I didn't fully notice".Molten chuckled and said it's fine.

-Meanwhile,Back In The Original Multiverse-

Classic!Ink!Sans pov

"UGH WHERE ARE THEY?!",I yelled loudly,looking for them at swapfell house."ოᕱᎩცꂅ Ϯ♅ꂅᎩ ᕱᏒꂅ ♅ᎥᎠᎥภg Ꭵภ ᕱภԾϮ♅ꂅᏒ ᕱu?",Error said,suggesting to look elsewhere."Ugh,maybe your right",I said.And so we go look somewhere else.

-4 hours later,In a random au-

"ᎥϮ'Ꮥ ცꂅꂅภ 4 ꊰu꒝КᎥภg ♅ԾuᏒᏕ! Ꮃ♅ꂅᏒꂅ ᕱᏒꂅ Ϯ♅ꂅᎩ?! Ꮃ♅ꂅᏒꂅ ᎥᏕ Ꭹ/ภ?!",Error yelled.He wants y/n b a d l y.I don't blame him.I want her badly as well."Do you think it's a possibility that.....she and the others left the multiverse?",I asked Error.Error for some reason gasped at that question."Ꭹꂅᕱ♅,ცuϮ ♅ԾᎳ?",he asked me.I shrugged and said:"there has to be some way she and the others could've left the multiverse" (do you guys want Ink and Error to find Reader Chan and her friends or nah?).He nodded."ᎩԾuᏒ ᏒᎥg♅Ϯ ᎥภК,ᎩԾuᏒ ᕱცᏕԾլuϮꂅլᎩ ᏒᎥg♅Ϯ",he said.

-Back In The Fnaf Universe-

Your Pov

I decided to ask Baby about her childhood and whatnot,and this is what she said:

"I lived in a big building,just like this one,named Circus Baby's Pizza World and Rental.Everyday,me and my friends would perform for several hours on end,with only 3 breaks throughout the day.The people I performed with were Ballora,Funtime (Funtime!Freddy),and Pinky (Funtime!Foxy).One day,while I was singing a familiar song of mine,a little girl approached me.She was all alone,which was kinda weird for a kid.I was acting normal,when all of a sudden,I felt not in control of my body anymore,like I had been....possessed.Whatever spiritual being possessed me forced me to stab the girl in the head with my microphone at full force.After that had happened,the spiritual being left my body,giving me back full control of my body.I looked at what had happened and I was shocked.Funtime,Pinky,and Ballora knew all about what 'I' had done and told me to burn in Hell and kicked me out of the restaurant.I was devestated and ran away from the place as fast as I could,until I found this place and decided to stay here"

I asked her if the others knew about what happened.She said:"Yes.I even told them that I felt like a spiritual being was controlling me when the incident happened,which I'm not lying about by the way".I sighed and said:"what did they do next?".She replied:"They said that they understood and let me stay here".I smiled and hugged her."I just wish I knew who the spiritual being was so I could talk to them and ask them why they did what they did",Baby said.I nodded and said I wanted to do the same thing.

"How many years ago did that happen Baby?",I asked her."6 years ago",she said."I hope they forgive me by now and aren't still holding a grudge",she also said."How about we go over there and that way you can explain yourself?",I suggested.

Classic!Babys pov

"How about we go over there and that way you can explain yourself?",Y/n suggested.I nodded and said:"Good idea.Maybe they'll understand.When do you wanna go?",I asked her.She said:"How about.....now? I'll tell the others that we're both leaving"

A/n:sorry if the chapter was a bit short

Wonder:I like it tbh

Admin:this is the second to last chapter of this book by the way