Teenager

I smirked as he signed the last page. "Good job, took you long enough," Mark grumbled, snatching the paper from Jinyoung and handing it to me. Jinyoung rolled his eyes and I raised an eyebrow. 

"Do you have a problem?" I asked, everyone's side conversations ceasing. Jinyoung stared wide eyed at me, realizing he had been caught. "W-What?" He asked, still trying to feign innocence. 

"You rolled your eyes at Mark, did you not?" I asked, standing up and towering over him. He nodded, looking at the ground. "Sorry Mark," He mumbled. I grinned and ruffled his hair. "You're going to be so much fun to mes-" 

RING DING DING DING-

"Oh, perfect." I smirked, answering the phone. "This is he." I said walking into the kitchen. "I need you to dispose of someone for me." A girl on the other line said. 

"And their name miss?" I asked, grabbing my pen and notepad. "Shin Mirae," the woman answered, I could hear the smirk on hr face. "Location of the event?" I asked, smirking as well. 

"176th street, Midnight Plaza. 8 pm." She said, turning serious once again. "Pleasure doing business with you, you know the drill Rose." 

She giggled. "You know me too well Yugyeom. Have a nice trip." And she cut it off. Seconds later 10 thousand was inserted into my bank account.

I walked back into the living room and smirked. "New kid, lets get you some toys, we have a party to attend." 

- - - 

Jinyoung and I were dressed in matching black suits, heading for the Midnight plaza. I had 2 guns strapped to the bottom of my pants, 5 knives along my arms and a smirk as I walked in. 

Jinyoung chose to have a small gun strapped to his ankle and a machete on his forearm. I had raised an eyebrow when he showed me. He just shrugged before awkwardly shuffling away. 

We walked into the party, looking for a girl with red hair and a green slinky dress. Rose had sent me a picture an hour before of her hair color and dress.  Jinyoung had commented she looked like an american movie called Ariel or something. 

"Hyung look over there." Jinyoung pointed, and I had to hold back a laugh, what he didn't know is the fact that I'm younger than all of the members. But that was for another time. I nodded as we walked over to Mirae. 

"Hello, you must be Roses friend Mirae." I introduced, watching as this woman gracefully smiled. Ah what a waste, having to kill such a delicate creature, but I loved my job much more than I loved women.  "Yes I am, you are?" I expected this, but obliviously Jinyoung had no idea what to do to save his life. 

I gave her a smirk. "I'm her younger cousin, Yugyeom. Can I interest you in a drink?" She nodded, grabbing my forearm as we walked. I motioned Jinyoung to guard the door as I brought us to a back parlor. 

As soon as the door closed, Jinyoung locked it and I clamped a hand over her mouth, catching her by surprise. I leaned down in her ear, "I'm sorry, I lied. I'm Yugyeom, but you're about to figure out why I know Rose."

I could feel the fear radiating off her in waves. I smirked, throwing her light weighted body into the wall. "Yugyeom!" She cried, clutching her bleeding leg. I must have threw her into an art piece, oops. 

I calmly rolled up my sleeves and took out the four knifes lying on my forearm. I heard a gasp and grinned. "You see little thing,"I purred, crouching down and readying the first knife. "You're my new play thing, Rose doesn't like you anymore." I giggled, slamming the knife into her hand. 

Her ear piercing scream filled the room and and rolled my eyes. "Why are you so damn loud? I don't need a fucking headache thank you." I stood up and kicked her in the head with my heel. She whimpered in pain, clutching her hand with the uninjured one. 

I grabbed a towel lying on the parlor bar and gagged her. "We don't want people finding you now do we?" I chuckled, grabbing another knife. her eyes widened in horror as I dug a serrated knife into her side, dark blood oozed out as I slowly turned it. 

By now she had passed out from pain. I frowned, pulling out the knife making her wake up screaming. I took a steak knife and made a thin cut from her ankle to her mid thigh, sighing in satisfaction as the ruby red blood slid don the side of her leg. 

"You're wondering why I do this? I do this because it's fun, and I get paid lots of mulah!" I giggled again. "But you honey, are about to be dead. Buh-bye!" I cackled and rammed the fourth knife into her skull, right between her eyes. 

The light left her eyes, and I huffed. How am I supposed to get these out without getting blood on my face? I grinned, grabbed a second towel, covered my face and took out the knife stuck in her hand. It immediately started blood started seeping out, coating the floor in more dark blood. 

I pulled out the one from her skull, and was pleasantly surprised when the dark blood didn't spray.  I took the towel gag and cleaned my knives thoroughly, and slid them back into their hiding spots. I proceeded to lay down the towel over my face onto the floor. 

I stepped from the blood puddle onto the towel, the white instantly turned dark red, and I smiled. After my shoes were clean, I threw the towel into the puddle and walked over to the door Jinyoung was guarding. 

I knocked twice, and he unlocked it. "Did you kill her?" He asked, looking p at me. I jolted my head to the door. "Why don't you see for yourself?" I asked, walking out and waving at the oblivious people. 

I waited for Jinyoung outside and started walking home after I saw him bow to the body guard. He eventual caught up to me and was oddly quiet. "Oh my god Jinyoung what is it?" I growled, turning my head to the side. 

"Remind me why you like doing this to innocent people?" 

"Because I was almost them once."