Dramarama

Tis the smutty smut smut chapter

Read at your own risk

Edit: yes I republished this because I republished fanboys smut and felt like y'all deserved it idk. I fixed some spelling errors but again it's 3:30 am so idk if I got them all

***

"You should have run," I growled before immediately grabbing his thighs and pulling him up so his legs were around my waist as our lips crashed together in a hungry passion.

His lips were so soft, I just had to bite the bottom one which apparently Jinyoung liked as he let out a small moan in response. Smirking, I hungrily kissed him again, moving my hands back to his ass and giving it a harsh squeeze as I slowly walked up the stairs.

Yes I can multitask, can you?

Jinyoung broke our messy kiss to trail them down my neck, occasionally sucking really hard with intentions of bruising which made me growl in satisfaction.

I pushed open the door quickly and threw Jinyoung onto the bed, he just gasped and bit his lip before reaching up and grabbing me by the neck, reuniting our mouths. I licked his lips asking for an entrance he gladly gave and moaned into my mouth as I explored his.

My hands travelled from the bed covers down his hips to the edges of his sweater where I hastily pulled it off, breaking the kiss just to pepper kisses down his jaw until my face was met with a collarbone. I nipped and sucked at the beautiful skin and listened to the small noises and gasps of pleasure Jinyoung was emitting. God it was beautiful.

"You're so beautiful," I praised, before moving down his body to the perky buds just begging for attention. I smirked again kitten licked one to see the reaction. It was mesmerizing.

Jinyoung arched his back and moaned, his hands moving to grip the covers. I gently bit the bud and it just made Jinyoungs moans louder. "Someone's sensitive," I giggled, and was caught off guard when Jinyoung regained his composure and pulled off my shirt, running his hands across my stomach to my neck as I hovered over him.

"So are you going to fuck me or what? I'm getting hot," he whined, biting at my jawline. "You asked for it," I growled, before ripping his boxers in half and quickly pulling my pants and underwear off.

Jinyoung held no shame as his dick leaked out precum, he just bit his lip and looked at mine hungrily. I just got to the point and stuck out three of my fingers, he may need four if I'm going to fit inside him with minimal effort.

"Suck," I demanded and his lips swiftly moved to suck on my fingers, he held my gaze as his tongue rolled over each one of them. I licked my lips and pulled them from his mouth before spreading his legs apart and pushing myself back until I was met with his inner thighs.

I started biting and sucking, leaving many hickies splayed on his thighs before I circled one finger around his entrance and slowly pushed it in. "Oh, oh god," Jinyoung moaned, gripping the sheets again. I smirked and leisurely moved my body up and started leaving more hickeys on his chest as I slowly pushed my finger in and out.

I grew impatient and stuck the other two fingers inside his warm, wet walls, making Jinyoung gasp and release a throaty moan. "Yes, fuck yes o-oh my-" I felt myself get even more hard at his pants and whines and pulled my fingers out and sitting up, lining myself at his hole.

"Please, please, just fuck me Yugy!" Jinyoung cries out, wiggling his hips in anticipation. I licked my lips and gave no warning, slamming myself into him. I let out a moan as Jinyoung clamped around my dick. "Fuck, you feel so good baby." I groaned, leaning over to kiss him lazily, earning another whimper from Jinyoung as I moved slightly inside him.