Alligator

Btw if you're confused about Dramarama, I unpublished it and am trying to find a way to publish it privately.

"What's going on?" All our attention whipped to the boy in my T-shirt halfway down the stairs. I momentarily forgot my pissed feelings and quickly walked over to help Jinyoung down the rest of the stairs.

I heard Rose whisper something to Jackson I assume about us and I snickered as her face bloomed as red as her hair.

"Kitten, I'd like you to meet our frequent customer and friend Rose. Rose, this is Jinyoung." Jinyoung smiled at her which she reciprocated back.

"Do you wanna see the pictures? I have copies in the car." I raised my eyebrows at Rose while she smirked and left to quickly return with the copies.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms while Jinyoung gently took them in his hands. He calmly flipped through the first one, then the coffee table one, but when he saw the one from his kidnapping, I didn't expect him to respond again.

His breathing labored and he started shaking and dropped the pictures before tumbling backwards. I grabbed him and Jinyoung gripped my shirt tightly, his breath coming in short gasps.

"Hey, hey, Jinyoung. Kitten. You're safe." I whispered into his ear moving my hands from his waist to his legs and gently pulled. He got the idea and quickly hopped up letting me carry him, his shaking increasing.

I sent a look over at a worried Rose and Jackson before slowly waddling back upstairs. Opening the door, I walked in and gently set Jinyoung on the bed before closing the curtains.

I walked back over to where he'd hunched over, still sitting up on the bed. I crouched down and grabbed his hands that were around his legs. "Baby, you're safe. You're home. I'm right here."

"I-I, h-he." I leaned up and kissed his forehead. "I know, he's not here. He will never hurt you."

I spent a half hour coaxing Jinyoung to go to sleep before I lumbered back down to the living room.

I clapped my hands together and looked at the gang plus Rose and grinned evilly. "Who wants to find these bastards and show em who's boss?"

Two hours later

"KIM YUGYEOM WHERE IS MY FRYING PAN?!" I gulped and hid behind the staircase leading downstairs as an angry YoungJae rampaged through the kitchen.

We had found the guy who's been taking the photos, his name is Hyungwon. Though Rose informed us he's just the photographer, not the main schemer.

And after discussing ways to get him in the house, YoungJae was going to make us American style breakfast for dinner. But he apparently has lost his bright yellow frying pan, that for once I didn't steal to use as a weapon.

"For the hundredth time! I HAVE NO IDEA!" I quickly ran down a few steps as I heard more banging, then a giggle. "Oops, it was in the dish washer! Everyone dinner will be ready in twenty minutes!"

I heaved a sigh and walked back up to the main floor. Sitting on the couch and propping my legs on the coffee table, I let my body relax for once today.

The moment was quickly ruined by bambam awkwardly tapping me. I peeled open my right eye and raised my right eyebrow, "What?"

"Jinyoung's awake and I can hear him crying." I groaned and stood back up, ignoring Rose's smirk and slowly thumping up the stairs.

Gently pushing the door open, I felt my heart tug at his curled up frame shaking in the bow broken darkness of my room. "Oh kitten," I sighed, leaning over and running a hand through Jinyoungs hair while the other cupped his left cheek and rubbed softly.

He immediately let out a gut wrenching wail and pushed himself up until he was clinging to me medaling me rest my arms on the mattress while bent over due to my legs still planted on the floor.

I moved us until I was learnt against the headboard and he was in my lap as I ran my fingers lightly up and down his back.

Kissing the fluffy mess of his hair I whispered; "If anyone dare harm you again, they won't make it within fifty feet before I've ripped them to shreds."

——
Hallo, I'm back from the dead.

This is a shitty chapter but I missed my extreme scaredy cat, super clingy Jinyoung and I can't seem to find any good Jingyeom books (that I haven't already read) so I'm a bit parched.

Anyway hope you enjoyed none the less!