Forever Yours -END

2 weeks after BamBams death

Kneeling beside BamBams grave, all seven of us in black, it was weird.

Nobody was crying. Not even Mark. Jaebum seemed to be glaring at the ground, You gJae staring at him with concern.

Jinyoung, to my right, had his head bowed but a blank face. Hyungwon was just plain uncomfortable. "I don't even know why we held a funeral for this backstabbing asshole, but I'm leaving." Jinyoung and I looked up at Jackson as he ran a hand through his blonde hair, glared at the picture of the grinning Thai boy, stood up and left.

Mark apologized and quickly followed, looking slightly relieved. I turned to my left to look at Jaebum Hyung. "I know he backstabbed us, and tortured Jinyoung, but we did have history and it didn't seem right to dump his body at our main sight... even if nobody feels remorse."

I nodded at his wise words and looked back at Jinyoung to see him trembling. Raising my eyes in concern I grabbed his hand. "Kitten what is it?"

"I-I shouldn't have killed him... god why did I do that? He didn't even hurt me, yet I killed him." I was about to response when loud shuffling came from behind me and YoungJae came to crouch in front of us.

He was livid.

"Park Jinyoung you're fucking stupid. BamBam mentally tortured you for months. I kept some info to myself when Bummie and I cleaned out his room. He ratted you and Yugyeom out to Kihyun and Changkyun, he set up the rape. He made sure Hyungwon was there to get the photos knowing you would be devastated. We may be psychos but he was legit insane. So don't you EVER blame yourself and say he's innocent because he never was."

I didn't have any words, and I couldn't even be mad. What use wa sit when I couldn't even kill the bastard? We were at his funeral for fucks sake.

I felt Jinyoung crawl into my lap and straddle me so he was able to shove his face in my neck. I looked at YoungJae with understanding, watching him pull Jaebum and Hyungwon out.

Wrapping my arms around his back, I rocked us side to side as Jinyoung broke down again. To any passerby it would look like we were grieving over the loss of your friend.

But we were grieving over the pain this man had caused and the permanent damage he left in Jinyoungs brain.

After twenty minutes of rocking, Jinyoung calmed down enough as I rubbed circles on his back. I kissed his bitten red lips (from biting them to control his wails) and fixed his missed up hair. "Ready to go?" Jinyoung nodded.

I helped him off my lap and stood up, letting him cling to my left arm as we left the grieving room.We all regrouped outside the building and headed home, relief swimming in the air.

It had been not half an hour after we arrived home when I heard a knock on the door. Jinyoung and I were cuddled up on the couch watching Train to Busan before whoever dared come here ruined the atmosphere.

I patted Jinyoungs slightly exposed stomach and got out from behind him on the couch. We had been laying across it with my back against the cushion and my arms around Jinyoung waist to keep him from falling off.

I wrenched open the door and immediately pulled out the small handgun I had strapped to my ankle and pointed it at him. "Why the fuck are you here Hyunwoo? How did you find his place?"

His hands immediately went up in surrender. "H-Hyungwon told me the address, only I know. Now I'm just here to deliver documents and grab my friend." I lowered the gun and slit my eyes. "What documents?"

He relaxed a bit and pulled out what looked to be a case file from the small backpack he had on. He handed it to me and I put the gun in my waistband and opened the door to let him in.

"He should be upstairs in the last door to your right." Hyunwoo nodded and scampered up the wooden stairs as quickly as his tall built body could make him.

I kicked the door shut with my heel and walked back to to the couch. Jinyoung was sitting up expectantly and patted the spot next to him. I obliged and opened the folder. I raised my brows as Jinyoung furrowed his. "Hyung what is this?"

I hummed, surprised. "It's a form to rent MonstaX members to do your dirty work." Jinyoung nodded and leaned closer to me to read better.

——

Name: Kunpimook Bhuwakul
Age: 22

Reason for asking for MONSTA X's services:
Money loss
Stalker
Intimidation
Drug deal
Desires
Other(please fill out if chosen): exterminator for an annoying bitch

Name of person(s): Park Jinyoung
Age: 24
Height: 177 cm
Last seen: at my house with Kim Yugyeom

Mark the number of members and each of their names below.
1
2
3 •
4
5
6
7

Changkyun •
Jooheon
Hyungwon •
Kihyun •
Minhyuk
Hoseok
Hyunwoo

Signature for completion: Kunpimook Bhuwakul

——

"Wow," was all I could mutter. Jinyoung shifted uncomfortably next to me. "S-So he hired them to.. d-do that?" I nodded and kissed Jinyoungs cheek.

"You're done with the file?" I looked up to be met with Hyunwoo staring at me with a half smiling Hyungwon behind him. "So he rented you guys, with his real name to stay anonymous? Very interesting. How are Changkyun and Kihyun by the way?"

Hyunwoo cringed. "They're healing, and alive. Hoseok and I regulate the forms and didn't realize your name was on it. We apologize." I nodded and handed him the file back.

"If you need prosthetic limbs, Taehyung Hyung has a company since Jungkook's accident. Just tell them I sent you and you should get some free things." Hyunwoo nodded and I noticed the odd look Jinyoung gave me.

I wished the two farewell and turned to see a confused Jinyoung standing behind me. "Who's Taehyung and Jungkook? Why does your name get them free things?" I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"They're my close friends, really the only people I trust outside of this group. And lets say I got a call from Taehyung to help him get back his fiancé who'd been missing for three days.

And lets say I was the one who found him, well most of him. I helped build Jungkook's metal arm and helped Tae get revenge. So they felt a bit in debt to me after Jungkook got better. Taehyung stopped going on missions and opened a shop. So I told them if I ever needed limbs I'd come by."

Jinyoung nodded and I kissed his cheek before heading upstairs to get ready for bed. He joined me a few minutes later, opening the curtain to see the stars, and climbed in bed.

I opened my arms and he snuggled up to my side. "Yugyeom Hyung?" I opened an eye, "yes?"

"Can I join you guys on your next mission?" I smiled and kissed him briefly. "Of course Kitten." I was about to enter dreamland but suddenly remembered something.

"Oh and Jinyoung, I'm actually the youngest."

"BITCH WHAT?!"

• • •
AND THATS A WRAP FOLKS!

God, Sense is finished. I finished a book on here.

I want to cry.

I hope y'all enjoyed this roller coaster, and the psychotic moments. I'll miss my baby Jinyoung.

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING, COMMENTING AND LOVING THIS BOOK ALONG WITH ME.

I HOPE GALL STAY TO READ MY OTHER SHIT.

goodbye <3