Killing Me

I sighed, raking my fingers through Jinyoung's hair as he slept, his every limb clinging to me even as he was in deep slumber.

It was weird, it was slightly uncomfortable, it was alien to me, yet I oddly liked this. It's not like I had a choice, ever since Mark pulled up the car he hasn't stopped clinging to me.

+^+

"Mark Hyung?" I asked, shifting Jinyoung in my arms, I had scooped him up and had him face me so his chest was against mine and his dignity was less damaged.

"I-I... uh... okay. Umm, here's the extra clothes, I'll go grab the blanket just uh follow me." I had never heard Mark stutter more in his life. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jinyoung.

"You okay?" I whispered, making him pull back from resting his head in my neck. "Yeah," he whispered back before tightening his hold on my nape and nestling his face back in my neck.

I hummed and started walking towards the car, making sure to not touch anywhere that would make him uncomfortable. Once we got there, I tried to get Jinyoung to sit in a seat but he whimpered and cling to me more, making me wince as his hands pinched my nape.

Letting a sigh fall past my lips I shifted him back so his thighs were right above my hips and ducked into the car. I grabbed the black blanket and covered us and rubbed Jinyoungs back as he slumped against me.

+^+

I never thought I'd be okay with a person clinging to me, but here I am at 3 am sharing my king sized bed with the newest member of our gang.

I sighed for the umpteenth time and closed my eyes letting myself slip into slumber.

"Hyung."

"Hyung."

I left my eyes closed and let Jinyoung poke my side that was currently caging him from escaping to the assumed bathroom. When he was going in for the third poke, I squeezed his hip expecting a squeak.

That's not what I got.

Jinyoung softly moan and the gasped, and I heard his hand slap against his mouth. "Someone's sensitive," I drowsily laughed, opening my eyes to meet Jinyoungs embarrassed ones.

"Don't be shy kitten," I cooed, slowly pushing myself off him and into a sitting position. I have no clue what is going through my head but I am gonna roll with it.

"I-You-uh," Jinyoung sputtered and I tilted my head back and laughed. "Go to the bathroom, I'll be right here Jinyoung." I watched his eyes have a flicker of fear, making me smirk.

I lightly slapped his butt, letting my inner self through as I grinned. "Go Jinyoungie," he blushed again and got up before waddling out of my dark room to the bathroom.

A sharp knock was heard a few seconds later. "Come in Mark." I called, laying back down and stretching my arms over my head and cradling my head in my palms.

"Gyeom. What happened?" The eldest asked, moving to sit on the edge of my bed. I frowned moving to sit up again and briefly explained the kidnapping the were caught in.

When I was done Mark Hyung looked softly at me, which I would have glared at if Jinyoung hadn't have slept next to me and changed my mood.

"You need to be careful Yugyeom, don't make him your weakness, it will only end badly." I rolled my eyes and showed him out of my room so I could change.

As I pulled off all the clothes from last night, I heard a soft knock. "Come in Jinyoung." I called lightly as I stuffed my feet into boxers and joggers, my upper half naked.

"Gyeomie?" He called out as I searched for a light white T-shirt. "Yes Jinyoung?" I ignored the way heart tugged when I felt shakily hands wrap around my waist and a slightly cold face press against my spine. "I'm right here." I softly spiked as I stretched back into an upright position to pull the shirt over my head.

I turned and was met with fluffy black hair and a clingy shaking male. I hummed and combed my fingers through his hair and pat his butt. "Let's go eat yeah? You can hold onto my arm." I spoke to him as if I was talking to a child and he shakily nodded, moving to grasp my left bicep.

I walked us down to the kitchen and gently pried his grabby hands off so he could sit and I could grab a couple of cups of Boba that BamBam had just burst through the doors with.

I assumed Mark briefed everyone because when I sat down, Jinyoung legitimately crawled into my lap, grabbed a peach boba and hid into my chest as I sipped my own strawberry flavored one.

"Is Yoingjae cooking?" I asked earning a nod from Jaebum. "Yugy," I turned my attention to Jackson.

"We have a serious case, we need to take out a gang claiming to be the mafia." A wicked grin spread across my face as I moved my hands to Jinyoung's hips and slipped my hands slightly under his shirt to rub circles on his smooth skin that I wanted to ruin.

"Perfect. I needed some play things."

————
I have no clue why but I was in the mood for an extremely clingy and innocent Jinyoung so that's what he's gonna be my dudes.

Hope y'all don't hate me lol