Limitless

Well.... I hope nobody cringed too hard at Dramarama.

Also my boOKS KEEP TURNING OFF THE MATURE SWITCH AND IM LIKE: BITCH THIS IS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT IM WRITING AND IT AIN'T INNOCENT!WATTPAD KEEP IT MATURE YOU WORM LOOKIN LOGO ASS.

anyway enjoy the chapter!

Also Happy Valentines Day <3 If your lonely I'll be your Valentine!
———

My bedroom door opened letting unwanted light into my bedroom. Now, on a normal nights sleep, I wouldn't be angry about someone waking me up, but last night I didn't go to bed until 4 am.

"Yugyeom?" BamBam called out quietly, 'oh you're about to get it'. I gently but swiftly detached myself from Jinyoung and then practically jumped out of the bed, took BamBam by the throat and pushed him out of the doorway and against the hallway wall.

"What the fuck are you doing waking me up so damn early? Do you want to die?" I hissed, BamBam just trying to stay limp enough and still breathe.

"I-I'm sorry," BamBam rasped out, and you could hear Jackson and Mark mumbling to eachother. I glared at him and squeezed his neck once more before dropping him on the hallway floor and slinking back into my bedroom.

I closed the door gently and got back in the bed, watching as Jinyoung rolled over to face me again and opened his eyes half way. He moved to lay his hand on my waist and kissed my jaw lightly. "Why'd you leave?"

I just kissed the top of his head and pulled him closer to my body, letting sleep encase me once more.

———

"Yugyeom."

Poke

"Gyeommie."

Poke

"Kyum."

Poke

"Yugy."

Poke

"Babe."

Poke

"What?" I groaned out, finding that I had rolled over on my back while asleep and Jinyoung was straddling me while poking my belly button.

"I'm hungry." He pouted, now making random patterns on my stomach. I hummed and moved my hands to rest on his marked up thighs. "They go get food kitten." He shook his head and my answer and looked down.

"I-I can't walk. I couldn't barely sit up..." he trailed off, still looking at his fingers. I chuckled and moved so I was half up, my elbows against the bed. "What time is it?" I questioned, watching him look at my nightstand.

"Eleven," I nodded and sat up fully, grabbing Jinyoungs waist so he wouldn't fall back. Jinyoung giggled and kissed my nose. "What do you want from the kitchen?"  I asked, watching him think for a few seconds.

"Honestly, as look as Jaebum or YoungJae is cooking, I don't care." He sang, making me smile. "Okay," I slowly pulled him off me and let him sit on the bed while I searched for a shirt so YoungJae wouldn't yell at me.

Pulling on a black hoodie instead (which matched my back basketball shorts) I meandered down the stairs and into the kitchen, feeling BamBams weary eyes biting into my back from the living room.

Jaebum was cooking eggs to go with the giant stack of pancakes next to him on the counter while YoungJae was on the opposite side, sitting on the counter while watching him cook.

Though as soon as I stepped into the entrance from the stairs he jumped off and smiled. "Hungry?" I shook my head, "Jinyoung is. Can I take a few pancakes?"

YoungJae hummed and grabbed a plate, stacking three pancakes on it and a fork on the side before handing it to me. "Is he okay? He's not in too much pain right? Should I run a ba-" I smiled and pat his shoulder. "He's fine, I'll run him a bath later okay?"

I waked back upstairs and went into my bedroom, setting the food on my side table before walking over to my desk and opening the window curtains behind it. Sunlight poured in and I heard Jinyoung grab the plate and start eating.

"Baby do you want to take a bath?" I asked, turning and walking to my dresser on Jinyoungs side and trying to find him some comfy sweatpants and a T-shirt. "Yes," He chimed, the answer slightly mumbled due to the pancakes in his mouth.

I smiled and walked out, about to head into the bathroom when I heard the front door open and then a woman's voice, some muttering and then "Yugyeom! You're needed here ASAP!" Jackson bellowed.

I sighed, chucked the clothes onto the bathroom floor and thundered down the stairs. Now I knew BamBam had both male and female fuck buddies and I wasn't in the mood to explain it to another girl why she saw him groping a guys ass at some party again.

I wasn't prepared to see Rose in the entry, a frown on her face and a couple pictures in her crossed arms. "What are you doing here?" I rose my brows in confusion. She just extended her hand with the pictures in it.

"You're not going to be happy about what I found Yugyeom. I think you might want to tighten security." I grabbed the pictures and flipped through, feeling my mouth go dry.

It was pictures of Jinyoung naked and me cradling him as we were about to get in the car. Then a picture of Jinyoung on my lap as I typed on my computer and the last one was us in the living room, Jinyoung on my lap as we all were in a circle around the coffee table.

The last one was because Jinyoung was reminded of the capture and had crawled into my lap shaking while Jaebum was dared to only use butterfly knives on his next mission.

These pictures were recent. Not even 5 weeks old. I crumpled the images until I was bleeding slightly from a few paper cuts, and heard Jackson gasp in surprise.

"Who ever did this is going to wish they never set foot within a hundred mile radius of me."

——
I have come to the realization that these chapters will forever be extremely long.

Also here's an extremely messy drawing of their house floor plan

EDIT: WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME THE PHOTO DIDINT COME THROUGH ;-;
Here:
(Ignore my shitty handwriting and the fact that if you put it together it doesn't make sense just go with it)

EDIT: WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME THE PHOTO DIDINT COME THROUGH ;-; Here:(Ignore my shitty handwriting and the fact that if you put it together it doesn't make sense just go with it)