Kill This Love

So hi- I'm back early lol. I can still get in touch with my friend... but very rarely.

While on Hiatus I just couldn't NOT write. It's become second nature to log out of my main account, log into here, respond to my amazing commenters and update a book. So I wrote a few chapters.

*cough cough* I finished writing this book *cough cough*

Anyways enjoy the psychos!

• • •

I had never run so fast in my life.

After hearing Jinyoungs scream, I banged my fist on Mark and Jasckons door before booking it to the basement, totally unaware of what scene I was about to invade.

Upon turning left I felt my mouth go slack into a gape. It was more horrific than I thought.

Hyungwons limp body was strapped out our hanging leather mount. The straps wrapped around his waist, neck, wrists and ankles keeping him up.

I could faintly make out slight movement from his chest and sighed. He was breathing, barely. BamBam had cut through his clothes and a good inch of Hyungwons skin on his thighs to his calves, dark blood running down the cuts to the already bloodied floor in a puddle.

There were seven zig zagged lines going down the inside of Hyungwons arms (each one). His head was bent forwards and he looked to be passed out.

I finally looked over at BamBam to see him already looking at me with tear stained cheeks but a straight face. Jinyoung ran to my side and clamped his clammy hands on my right arm as I grew tense with anger.

I heard feet thundering down the stairs as BamBam brought the bloodied knife he'd been using on Hyungwon up to point at Jinyoung.

"I only did it because of him." He mumbled, making me furrow my brows in confusion. "What the fuck BamBam?! Jinyoung isn't an excuse to torture a guest!" I growled, moving forward to stand a foot away from BamBam, dragging Jinyoung with me.

BamBam seemed to completely ignore my burst of anger and slotted his eyes at Jinyoung before dropping the knife and pushing him to the floor in one swift motion. "You took him from me!" BamBam screeched at Jinyoung, who had caught himself by the arms, head facing the floor, hair in front of his eyes.

I felt a shiver go down my spine as Jinyoungs head turned to look at BamBam. That was not the boy I fell for, no, Jinyoung was replaced by a demon.

"You did not just push me."

Jinyoung slowly lifted himself off the floor and raised his chin up at BamBam, who stood there in as much shock as me.

Jinyoung, moving faster than any human I'd met, grabbed BamBam by the neck and lifted him off the ground. The Thai boy flinging his hands up to pry Jinyoungs hand away.

I saw Jinyoungs arm tense as he added more pressure. As Jinyoung spoke, his voice became deeper than I thought possible. "You thought you could get away with this? You sneaky, conniving son of a bitch. You think I didn't see the way you smirked when I looked through to photos you made Hyungwon take?"

Wait.

BamBam... made Hyungwon take the photos?

Jinyoung didn't let BamBam respond as he dropped the boy into the concrete floor and stomped his right leg on BamBams chest.

I watched Jinyoung grab the fallen Knife and tilt his head, before releasing the most terrifying grin to all humanity. It screamed death.

"I'm going to give you hell for what you did to me and Hyungwon." As Jinyoung finished his sentence, he plunged the knife into BamBams right eye, eliciting a loud scream.

"First your eyes, for making Hyungwon spy." He pulled out the knife and stabbed BamBams left eye.

"Second," he paused to pull the knife slowly out of BamBams destroyed eye socket, straddling the writhing boy, "your hands for touching Hyungwon."

I heard the knife cut across BamBams skin more than saw it as I was still trying to grip onto the fact my boyfriend was torturing someone. Someone who had made his life hell.

Seconds later, I saw a severed hand fly past my vision and heard someone puke to my left, then the second hand flew across before I heard Jinyoungs deep yet sickly sweet voice continue.

"Third, your stomach, so you can feel the gut wrenching I get from nightmares about Kihyun." By now BamBam was passed out, his blood reaching Hyungwons puddle due to his severed wrists. I faintly see Jaebum and YoungJae unfastening Hyunwons ties.

"And finally, your heart, since you abused others' and could never confess to my boyfriend." I focused back enough to gag at BamBams body as Jinyoung slammed the knife into the dead boys body with slippery fingers due to all the blood.

BamBam now lay lifeless, Jinyoung straddling him, hands still on the blade imbedded into the dead body. His arms were splayed out on both sides, and I could clearly see the bones over the pieces of flesh dangling. Holy shit, Jinyoung sawed his hands off.

Slowly, Jinyoung took his hands from the knife, stood up, took a few steps towards me before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fainted.

• • •

BET YALL DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YA.

Next chapter is how Jinyoung figured out BamBam was to blame.

Edit: I wrote this in FanBoy and didn't realize it until the next chapter was finished lol. Almost posted a horrific chapter on my innocent book lmao.