Destroyer

A/N: I'm adding the songs of each title to each chapter so you guys can listen to them while reading... if you want lol

Also: Yes there's gonna be smut, not this chapter lol. But my main point is Yugyeom doesn't have a Daddy kink... I find it a bit weird to be calling the person you're having sex with a nickname for your father....

* * *

The car reeked of alcohol the moment I sat down. "Really BamBam?" I muttered, closing the door to the front pasengrrs seat. Said male threw me a wicked grin and slammed on the gas.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jackson and Jaebum, who seemed to be discussing weapons since they were messing with a butterfly knife and a Beretta 92 Pistol.

I just sighed and closed my eyes the rest of the trip to the abandoned subway station. Typical gang meet up place. "We're here," Jackson muttered and I heard him cock his gun before we all stepped out.

I ran a hand through my auburn hair and smirked at the thought of the "mafia's" faces as I shredded them to little bits. I've been holding myself back with Jinyoung since he's new, but with my group whom I've been friends with for years, nothing's holding me back.

I rolled my neck and shoulders making my dark red suit shift with me. "Time to have fun," I sang before sauntering down the steps and into the subway station, the boys on my heels.

When we reached the floor, I focused in on any noise that would alert me. "Come on out dogs, I got a stick for you to play fetch with!" BamBam cackled, waving his baton he stole from a cop he killed a week ago.

"Hah... y'all don't scare us." As soon as the voice finished, the lights flickered on and we were surrounded with only 9 men. "Wow, who sent you four puny things here?"

I rolled my shoulders back and put on my favorite pair of gloves, they had small knives that looked like pointed fingernails at the end, and walked up until I was a couple inches away from the assumed leader -he was bulkier then Jaebum and as tall as me with a grin-.

I reached up and grabbed his jaw with my fingers, poking my pointer into the soft flesh under his jaw and tilted his face up and leaned to his ear. "You shouldn't have made yourself known. You would be alive if you had been quiet." I hissed in a teasing manner, stealing his grin.

He growled and slammed my hand off him making me stumble. "Oh ya shouldn't have done that you piece of shit." The leader growled as I tilted my head to the side still grinning.

"Boys don't you have toys to play with?" I asked, and on cue they launched and grabbed their own prey. Leaving me with 5 boring toys and a rag doll.

I heard a crunch and assumed Bam had gone for the bone displacement for his prey. I let a small giggle fall past my lips at the shocked face of the 6 men left. "Hold on you'll get your turn!" I chorused and walked over, grabbing a broken piece of rail.

I waked back, casting a look at Jackson who was in the middle of tying his guy to a support beam with thin three that cut into the skin. Fun.

I didn't give the bosses new found body guard seconds to spare as I hurled the metal into his chest, watching as it almost immediately poked out his back. The blood was light red, making me frown. "You are no fun, not enough blood!" I whined, grabbing the side in his chest and throwing him onto the tracks as he slowly bled out.

I popped my neck and fixed my gloves, "who's next?" I questioned looking at the now two, men guarding the boss. I guess Jae, Jackson and Bam finished before me.

I hummed as one man pulled out a gun with shaky fingers. I risked, wiggling my pointer side to side. "That's a bad gun sweetie, also how ya gonna shoot with those shaky fingers? Here let me teach you." I grabbed my Glock 19 and pulled the trigger...seven times.

I threw the gun behind me and saw a cleaver on the floor from one of the already dead guys. "Ooh fun!" I cheered, yanking it up. I then charged at the last blocker and grabbed him by the basic black suit he wore, yanking him onto the ground and stepping on his chest.

"Bye-bye!" I crooned before cutting his head in half, leaving only half the jaw start he'd to the body. Oh and some brain parts! I whipped my head over to Cheshire Cat grin at the boss who was trying to run away.

"Oh bossy man I'm not done with you!" I giggled loudly, pulling out a few knives and throwing them at his legs, successfully making him drop to the ground and writhe in pain.

I lightly walked over, pulling out another long serrated- oops, this is YoungJaes cooking knife. Oh well.

I hummed and put my legs on each side of the mans waist and crouched over him, letting his see my maniacal smile as I stabbed his stomach. "WHO ARE YOU?!" He bellowed, wincing as soon as the words left his lips.

I traced his jaw with my serrated glove, leaned in and whispered. "Were the ones they call Reapers." I pulled my head back to see his terrified face as I plunged my claws into his chest. If that didn't kill him, then the three other times must have. And if not, then when I successfully got ahold of his slowly beating heart, I clenched until it burst in my palms.

As the life drained from his body I stood back in and took off my gloves, putting the bloody one inside the clean one that was on my left hand resting on my thigh.

"Let's get back. I'm sure YoungJae has food and Jinyoung is terrified."

————
Well...

Uh...

I hope that was interesting for y'all. All 1020 words

I'll be updating FanBoy later!

Bye! ~<3