CHAPTER 1

April 20, 2018. That was the day I read that the cast if Avengers Infinity War would go here in the Philippines to promote it.

"Shit, wait, is this real?!" I almost shout. I double checked it and it was real!!

I have a few days to prepare for the event. But first, I need to ask my moms permission

"Mommy, I have to go here" points at the article.

"What's that? I'm not letting you go if money is involved" She told me.

"No ma, this is all free. I just need to be early so I can see them close." I replied.

"Okay. When's the said event?"

"It's on Friday."

"How about your auditions?"

My eyes suddenly widened. I forgot I have auditions for The Voice. I have to cancel it. I wouldn't make it anyways.

"Nah. I have to cancel it. I wouldn't make it anyways." I said with confidence.

"Maybe next time" I added.

My mom finally agreed with me going to the promotion night.

~

April 20, 2018. This is it! I'm going to finally meet Tom! I wore a white t-shirt topped with a black bomber jacket and a pants and a all black converse all-star. The venue was in Shangri-la. No doubt.I carried my drawing of Tom's face. I literally drew that for my room. But I wasn't expecting that I'd be giving this to him. So I laminated it so it wouldn't be crumpled in some ways.

Wow. I'm the first one here. I made the most of it. I took some pictures with the standees and the big ass poster.

The venue is slowly filling with marvel fans. This is it! There were so many people! You can only see some photographers, flashing lights and people coming.

Luckily, Tom was the first artist who walked the red carpet. I'm blessed! I immediately prepared my phone so we can take pictures together. There he is! We were inches away! I handed my phone when he suddenly dropped it!

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry bro! I broke your phone's screen!" He said while his hands were in his mouth.

"Can you please assist him out of the barricades so I can talk to him?" He added while saying that to the bouncer.

The bouncers immediately assisted me to a room. I took a glance in the paper outside the room. It was Tom's dressing room.
I said thank you to the bouncer and he walked away.

"Woah. I'm inside Tom's dressing room!" I wheezed.

Then, I heard the door opened causing me to cus.

"Did I scared you?" Tom said while laughing.

"N-no. You didn't." I mumbled.

"I am very sorry for your phone! Don't worry, I'll buy you a new one." He said while clapping his hands together.

"N-no! It's fine. No need to waste money for a fan like me"

"C'mon! I just broke your phone! I can be clumsy sometimes I admit" He said in his British accent.

"And besides, your a very kind and sweet fan I believe" He added.

"Aw! Thank you! But you really don't need to replace it" I said while my smile widened

"I insist. Btw, what's your name?" He said.

"You say so. I'm Zander! Honor to FINALLY meet you!" I said reaching my hands to his.

"Hi Zander! Mind if you join me backstage?" He reaches my hands allowing us to shake hands.

"But I don't have backstage passes?" I said while bowing my head.

"You have now!" Tom said whole holding a Backstage pass with his pointing finger and thumb.

I joined Tom in the backstage before they do their PressCon. Guess we're friends now, huh. Amazing.

"There's chips and soda there help yourself." Tom said. As i nod my head.

"Oh, what's I love you in your language?" He said.

"It's Mahal Kita" I replied.

"How about Good evening?"

"Magandang gabi"

"Oof. That's hard. I'll stick to mahal kita." We both laughed.

Tom is about to head the stage. I watched him in the tv at the backstage. Wow. I should be one of the crowd there. Now I'm here. Backstage. Probably friends with TOM HOLLAND! What have I done?! When suddenly someone sat beside me saying:

"You're one of the victims of 'broken phone' aren't you?"

I put set aside my glass of soda and looked beside me. IT'S FUCKING SEBASTIAN STAN!

"Y-yes. Oh my god. You're seb! I'm such a fan! Can i take a pict-"

"We'll use my phone." He said while we both laughed knowing that my phone's broken