CHAPTER 2

He took his phone from his jackets pocket and we took some selfies.

"Thank you seb! But how can I get those?" I said questioning him.

"Don't worry.." He handed me his phone while the app twitter is open. "I'll post it in here. Drop your @ and follow yourself"

( I know that Seb doesn't have twitter. But hey, we'll never know )

I was in shock that he handed me his phone to follow myself on twitter. I pressed the follow button and dmed myself saying 'we are now friends'

"What was that for?" Seb said while chuckling

"Nothing. Just a proof that 'you' followed me" We both laughed.

I asked some questions to him before he heads to the stage. We both laughed, chatted, and ate chips for a while. A man with headphones signals him that he's about to enter the stage.

"I enjoyed you company, Zander. Til we meet again!" He said while giving me a hug and a wink before he heads out.

~

I couldn't help but sleep. Don't blame me! The sofa was comfortable and backstage was cold!

I heard Tom waking me causing me to cus

"Holy fuck! What's happening?!" I said while I sit.

"The PressCon is over!" He said while laughing.

I stand while giving him a light punch in the arms. We headed back to his dressing room.

"How was the PressCon?" I said, wiping my eyes.

"It was actually great! Filipino fans are so crazy yet, overwhelming!" He said.

"I know right?! We filipino fans always admire y'all international celebrities" I said while crossing my arms.

"Regarding to your phone, do you have a Twitter?" He said.

"Yes I do!"

"Well, we're going to stay here in the Philippines for a week and I'd like you to come with us? Show us how beautiful the Philippines is"

"I'm down! Don't need to pay tho. Accept it as a welcome gift." I said while smiling.

"Great! Well, we have to head to our hotel rooms immediately. Let's call it a day?"

"Sure, sure! It was nice to finally meet you again, Sir Tom!"

"Please, call me Tom or tommy we're already friends!" He said while laughing.

"Okay, Tom."

"I'll dm you the details for tomorrow's tour, okay?"

"Yeah, sure! Goodbye Tom!",

"Goodbye, Zander!" He said while hugging me.

~

I told my mom everything what happened earlier.

"Zander, I know that's just and excu-" as I showed my broken phone to my mom.

"Woah. Is he going to replace it?" Mom said worriedly

"Maybe. Actually, I'm expecting a message from them on twitter because they hired me as their Tour guide in Manila." I said.

"Speaking of, I'll check my twitter if they messaged me. I'll be in my room." I ran upstairs to my room and opened my Twitter.

Wow. I had 99+ notifications. Why tho? I saw seb's post. It was a photo of us with the caption: Another country, another victim of @TomHolland1996

My mutuals were deadass jealous! I was getting the "congrats!" tweets all night. I retweeted it and replied: It was nice meeting you, Seb! Don't worry, I'll see y'all tomorrow!

I opened my dm with Tom.

"Hey Z! Come to Shangri-la before 11 am. They want to explore Inamuros? What was that? Goodnight lil bro!"

"Yow! Okay okay. I'll come early. And it's Intramuros. Not inamuros hahaha! Goodnight T!" I replied whilst laughing.

Seb replied to my tweet.

"Oh, you're touring us around Manila, am I right?"

"Yes! I'm honored. And you'll love Manila. I assure you."

I wasn't expecting a reply from seb because it was already 2 am. I changed my clothes and had a warm bath and jumped into my bed.

***************************

"Zander! Wake up already!" Mom shouted from downstairs.

Little did mom know, I was already awake and ready to leave.

"I'm on my way!"

"Huh, you're not that excited aren't ya?" Mom said because I was already dressed.

After I ate breakfast, I brushed my teeth and took an Uber to Shangri-la. It was a 3 and a half our drive from us. Well, because of traffic. That's why. I paid for my ride and thank the driver.

I took out my mom's iPod touch to check my dms if Tom or Seb dmed me.

"We're on room 93. I've already told you the receptionist that you're coming." Tom dmed.

I rushed to the receptionist and told about the room.

"Um, I'm going to Tom Holland's room?"

"What's your name sir?", Said the receptionist.

"Zander. My name is Zander." I said while the receptionist types my name for the log book.

"Okay sir! Their room is in room 93, fourth floor."

"Thank you!", I said giving the receptionist a big smile.

I pushed the UP button from the elevator. I took my iPod touch and scroll through my twitter. I tweeted: I really can't believe I'm going to be a tour guide. But it's okay, I'll be with my sunshines! Jsnsjaksjis

When suddenly, a man shouted to wait for the elevator. I put my hands on the elevator door so it won't close. Little do I know, it was RDJ!

"Thank you lil kid. Robert said while nodding his head.

"Wait. You're the kid Tom's talking about! You'll be touring us around Manila?" He added.

"Yes! Can we take a picture?" I said with a smile on my face.

"I thought your phone was broken? Tom bought one earlier so maybe that's for you." Robert said with confusion.

"Umm, yeah. He broke it. This is my mom's phone. I borrowed it." I replied.