CHAPTER 6

While I was packing my things, Tom entered my room.

"You ready?" Tom said whilst opening the door.

"Give me a minute. You're allowed to sit down as far as I know.", I said while chuckling.

"Can I borrow your phone?" Tom said while extending his hands.

I gave him my phone without hesitation. Besides, he's the one who gave me the phone. As I pack my things, I heard him laughing from the end of my bed.

"What are you doing? And why are you laughing?" I questioned.

"Nothing! Your gc is so fun to talk to." He said.

"Huh. Do they know that Tom Holland is talking to them?" I said while folding my shirt.

"Yes! I send a selfie of me while your packing your clothes. And I said 'Just my maid, packing my things for me' and they went nuts!" Tom said bursting out a laugh.

"Oh you little dweeb!" I said checking my dms in my laptop.

I messaged our gc with 'Guys, don't trust Tom! I'm packing MY things! And I'm not his maid!'

I sent them a picture of Tom with my laptop and it was pretty low quality i suppose.
'See! He's using my phone!' i added to the gc.

"Wow! I can't believe our mutual is friends with Thomas Stanley Holland!" Jessica said. She's one of my mutuals.

Then, I saw my bubble saying 'Are you ready to go? I'm really sleepy!' then I realise Tom sent that.

"Oh! Yes I'm ready. Sorry if I kept you waiting. Let's go?" I said while looking at him yawning.

I carried my bags while Tom is still on my phone chatting with my mutuals.

"Um, your biceps would be useless if you wouldn't help me out with my bags." I said while stealing my phone.

"Yes, Boss!" He said while smirking.

"Umm, don't boss me, Thomas" I said rolling my eyes.

We both chuckled and went to the bus. We both seated at the back because the front and the middle seats were already taken.

As the driver hits the gas and drove us to our destination, I opened my twitter and checked my dms. They still can't get over that they talked to Tom.

"Guys! Please keep it a secret that Tom used my twitter, okay? I don't want my account to get hacked or something." I messaged.

"You're cool, Z! Your secret is safe with us! Bri said. He's one of my mutuals.

As I scroll through my Instagram feed, I felt a head lying in my shoulders. It was Tom! I let it be because he said earlier that he was sleepy. I decided to take a selfie with him and posted it on Instagram.

'This sleepy head decided to sleep in my shoulders. Wow. Didn't know that I can be a bed now' I captioned while tagging him.

The picture gain thousands of likes within 30 minutes. Not to mention my followers grew from 268 to 9.3k when Tom tagged me in his IG photo yesterday.

Then, Zendaya commented on my picture!

Holy shit! Zendaya just fucking commented on my IG picture!

'Well, that sleepy head has a very cute bed tho'

W-what?! DID SHE JUST CALLED ME CUTE?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

Suddenly, I had a notification saying Zendaya followed me!

NOW WAY!!! NOW SHES FOLLOWING ME!

Zendaya immediately dmed me!

"Yow lil Z! How's his day?"

"Omg! It is really you!! I'm such a fan! Anyways, our day was a bit tiring. That explains it why he made me his bed 😂"

"Yeah, I can tell it. You know, he's very comfortable with you. Like he treats you like his little brothers. I hope you feel the same way too. Anyways, I hope y'all have a good time tomorrow x"

I really don't know what to reply. I left her on seen. Besides, she said goodbye.

Huh. Tom treats me like his brother? Well, he's already like a big brother to me too. Guess the feeling's mutual.

After a 2 hours drive from our hometown to their hotel, we already arrived. I tried to wake Tom up.

"Hey,hey. Bro, we're here."
I said while tapping his head gently.

"Tom. Wake up. We're at your hotel." I added as he sit up straight.

"Ugh. Oh. We're here." Tom said while wiping his eyes.

As we get out of the van, we strut our ways to our hotel rooms.

"Aah! Feels good to have you back, bed." Tom said while kissing his bed.

"Are you gonna use the shower?" I said while preparing my pyjamas.

"I'm cool. You go first." Tom replied.

I fixed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

*Tom's PoV*

As Zander enter the bathroom, I took my shoes off and turned the tv on. I got easily bored from the tv. I checked my IG and noticed that I got a notification.

It was a picture of me sleeping in Zander's shoulders.

He's like a lil brother to me. He's not just a fan. But he's a family. Even though we met last three days ago, I can feel our connection together.

I commented 'You got me there, lil bro!' as I smile while I type.

Zander just got out of the bathroom. It was my turn to use it.

"Hey, grab your jacket. We'll go to the rooftop after I finish." I told him.