CHAPTER 3

Oh. Tom did bought me a new phone. How thoughtful if him. Im soft! After me and Robert took a photo, he guided me to Tom's room. I knocked on his door and he immediately opened it.

"Oh, Zander! Good thing your early. Come in!" He said while holding a towel. I entered his room and took a quick glance. It was very organized and clean.

"I was about to take a shower.." well that explains it.

".. help yourself out. There's food on the table if you get hungry." He added while he entered the bathroom.

I ate the biscuit that Tom offered. On his bed, there was a paper. By curiousness, I flipped and read it.

"Oh shit." I mumbled. It was a part of his script. My heart skipped a beat when I read a line '...Thanos will try to stop spiderman and kills him...' I shed a tear while putting the script back to its original state. As I sat on a chair beside his tv, my tears were already falling. I know, I'm such a cry baby. But who can't?! Peter will die in Infinity War! I heard the bathroom door opened and Tom saw me wiping my eyes.

"You okay Z?" He said while patting my back.

"Y-yeah. I'm good. I just got something in my eyes. Im good thank you." I lied. I'm not good at all. Even if it's just a character.

"If you say so. The crew is all set at the lobby. Shall we?" He said.

"Oh btw, here's your new phone." He handed me a brand new iPhone7.

"T-tom. iPhones are so expensive here in our country. And you know that I can't accept that." I said.

"C'mon! I just broke your phone! And you won't borrow that phone from your mom anymore. And besides, you already said so." Tom insists.

"Well, you have a point. Thanks!" I humbly accepted it and opened.

"Wait! Let's take a picture! Since I haven't got a picture with you last night." We both chuckled.

We took like 10 photos from my new phone. He also took photos of himself. He's so childish. We both got off of his room and got down to the lobby.

The whole crew was all ready to go out. Seb, Chris, Robert, Chadwick and Tom was the only celebrity who wants to explore Manila. The others went shopping.

"Okay guys! Please settle down. As your tour guide for today, we're going out to Intramuros where you can find the History if Manila. Let's go?" I said before we went inside our bus.

*

"I hope you had fun guys! It was an honor to tour y'all in our country." I told them.

"Where should we go next?" I asked them.

"Let's go hiking!" Chris suggested.

"How about let's chill tomorrow? Im exhausted." Chadwick said with exhaustion.

"I have an idea! Let's go to our hometown! There's a waterfalls there. So y'all can relax and unwind. Sounds good?" I suggested. And they all agreed to my suggestion.

"All right guys! Let's call it a night! Head back to your rooms." Robert said to them.

"How about you, Z? Why don't you stay the night here?" Tom said.

"Oh no. I have to. And I don't have any clothes to change." My excuse.

"Bro, don't worry! I'll let you borrow my clothes! Just not underwear!" He said and we both laughed.

"Sounds good. I'll text my sister that I'll be staying here."

Zander
Hey, can you tell mom that I'll be spending the night here. I'm at Shangri-la. We'll go back there with the cast because they want to go to the falls.

Sister:
Okay. Be safe, alright?

We head up to Tom's room. He showered and I watched TV.

"Here are some clothes to change." He said while giving me some familiar clothes.

"Thanks, but I'll change tomorrow morning. I'm good sleeping with these." I replied.

"If you say so. Goodnight lil bro! Good thing the room I had has a two beds haha"

"Goodnight T! Haha sure is." I replied.

Y'all know that time zones are freaking me out. So the whole night I was active and talking to my mutuals.

Tom was already sleeping. I decided to take a picture of him and send to my mutuals. I put my phone next to his in the table and closed my eyes to sleep.

*

Tom woke me up. And that was reaaaally embarrassing. I should be the one who's early to wake up because I'm their tour guide!

"Oh, shit! Did I overslept?!" I said whilst standing.

"Oh god, no. I'm just an early person. But it's good that your awake. We can go to your hometown early." He said bursting a laugh.

"Oh you think that's funny? We'll see about that." As I post the picture of Tom sleeping on twitter with the caption: Well, this is funny. Hope you slept tight!

"Check your twitter account." I added with a smirk.

"Oh you didn't! Hmm. Check yours!"

I checked mine and there was a picture of me.. SLEEPING!

"H-how did you get this?!" I said in shocked.

"Well, I accidentally opened your phone because I thought it's mine. And I suddenly saw that when I unlocked it. And took a picture while you're sleeping." He replied while laughing.

"I surrender. You got me." I said while we both laugh in unison.

My twitter notifications were bursting. My mutuals were shookt because I'm friends with Tom Holland. ONE OF MY SUNSHINES! My followers went up to 1,011 to 57.8k in just two days! Well, it was about time to follow back some mcu friends.

"I'm gonna go showe-" I stopped when Tom suddenly run pass through me.

"Not on my watch!" He said.

He's so very childish. We love one dork.