CHAPTER 10

Then, I decided to go home.

"It was really nice to see you again, Tom! See you on set!" I said giving him a hug.

"You too, brother. See you too on set." Tom replied while he hugged back.

It was so satisfying to say that. I still can't believe I'm going to be an actor now!

*Time skip*

July 30th. First shooting of my first movie. I didn't get much sleep because I'm way too excited. Tom texted me saying he'd be here any minute. We decided to go to set together. Then, I heard a knock on the door and opened it. It was Tom.

"Goodmorning! I bought you your favorite, Iced Coffee!" Tom gave me the Iced Coffee while entering my apartment.

"You know me too well. Thank you!" I said while packing my things.

After I packed my things, we went out of my apartment and went to the set. We were a bit early. Our call time is 9 am. We arrived at the set at 8:30. More time for us to study our lines.

"You know, I've always wanted to be an actor. But only in our country. I'm still in shock because my first film is an International film. Still, thanks to you." I said sipping a little from my coffee.

"Naah. No need to thank me. I'm really clumsy that's why I broke your phone. Imagine that. From breaking your phone to breaking the cinema because of your acting." Tom replied while scanning his script.

We both chuckled and went to our dressing rooms for our make up and wardrobe.

After the styling, James called everyone to the set.

"Okay guys! This is our first filiming of Spiderman: Homecoming 2." As James' voice echoes across the room.

"I'll be needing Tom and Zander for the first scene! The story will be you, Zander, will talk to Tom about Ned having a vacation in Hawaii and replacing you. Tom, you need to be confused and all because you still can't believe that Ned is away from you." James dictated.

"Okay James." Tom and I said in unison.

After the first scene, we took 6 more scenes from different sets. We were all tired and exhausted. After the last scene, James decided to call it a day.

As I pack my things to go home, Tom approached me.

"Ugh. Today was very tiring. Isn't it?" He said while fixing his things too.

"Totally. Maybe I'll get use to this." I replied in a deep voice because of exhaustion.

"Hey, mind if you join me in my apartment? The next shooting will be next week. And we still have a week to chill. Maybe watch a movie or something?" Tom said dropping his bag

"Sounds good! I'll join you outside in a bit. I'll just talk to the crew." I replied while Tom walked outside the trailer.

I talked to the crew about something. Its a surprise. You'll see. After talking to the crew, I went outside the trailer looking for Tom.

"Hey, Zendaya will be joining us. Is that cool?" Tom said.

"It's totally fine! The more, the merrier!" I chuckled.