CHAPTER 9

T H R E E  M O N T H S  L A T E R

I received the email I'm waiting from James.

Goodmorning, Zander. So, as I said three months ago, you'll be the bestfriend of Peter. We'll start filming on July 25. And the first scene is there, in the Philippines. I think we'll be arriving maybe at 4 in the morning.It's a week from now. Tom still doesn't know. And he was mad Because I told him that his bestfriend will be replaced as Ned's cousin. That's all for now. I'll see you next week.

Next week?! Good thing I took acting workshops and I'm still on it too. I still haven't told my mom that I'd be a "temporary" actor.

I went downstairs to tell my mom.

"Ma, I'll be um, going out next week." I said.

"Where you headed?" Mom said.

"Um, the airport. I need to meet the cast when they land here. James wants to talk to me." I replied.

My mom finally agreed. I can't Wait to finally see them again!

~

July 23, two more days till I see my bestfriend again! Tom dmed me a bunch of times saying how's he excited to see me again.He also tweeted "Can't wait to go back to the Philippines! I'll see you again, brother @dreamingtaron" my mutuals were getting hyped again for me. I'm going to see not only Tom, but the whole cast of the new spiderman sequel!

I replied saying: "Can't wait too, brother! I'll see you in two days!"

*Time skip*

I'm still here. Standing. Waiting for the cast to come. It's already 4:30 am. I wonder where they are? Then, I heard my name. Like someone's shouting it. Then I saw someone running towards me. I can't barely see it. It's getting closer. It's Tom! I run towards him as well.

"Zander! It's been a while! I've missed you! There's a lot of things you've missed!" Tom said while hugging me.

"I've missed you too, brother! But you need some explaining to do! Why did you died on Infinity War?! Do you know that I cried on the cinema?!" I said hugging him back.

"Hehe. About that. I'll explain to you later. Btw, you know Zendaya, right?" Tom replied.

"Omg she's here?!" I said.

"Oh yes! I am here!" Zendaya interrupts.

"Oh my God! Zendaya!" I said in excitement while hugging her.

"We finally met! I thought you were smaller but, wow!" She replied.

"Hi James!" I noticed him waiting for me and Zendaya to end our conversation.

"Hi Zander! It's nice to meet you again. Come! We'll head on out hotel." James said.

I joined them in their van going to their hotel. James borrowed me from Tom because we were explaining stuffs from each other.

"Okay. Zander. Here's your script. I am allowing you to bring this home because as far as I know, you have least experience in acting. And you've just started acting workshops, am I right?..." James stated.

"Yeah. But I'm still on it tho." I replied.

"... Good. So, before you go. I'd like you to join me in Tom's room? I'll be introducing you to your new bestfriend." He added while I agree with him.

As we walk towards Tom's room, I knocked three times until he opened it.

"Oh, Hi Zander! Hi James! Come in!" Tom said leading us in.

"So, Tom. Zander here have some news for you." James said while pointing at me.

"You see, Tom. Spiderman si really my favorite mcu character. And I asked James if I can take your place as Peter Parker. He saw many potential in me that he cannot see in you. I'm sorry to tell you that I am going to be the new spiderman. Im sorry Tom." I acted while looking down in my feet.

"Yeah. I'll leave you two for now." James said while leaving the room.

"Wait, what?! James did that?! You do know that this film is really important to me right?!" Tom said raising his voice.

"Yow, chill. Im just kidding! I'm going to replace Ned! I'm your new sidekick!" I said holding his hands whilst laughing.

"Oh fuck. You didn't. YOU DIDN'T!!! WHY WOULD YOU REPLACE MY BESTFRIEND?!" Tom shouted.

"Bro, I'm sorry. I-it wasn't my intention to replace Ned. It was just a coincidence. He had a really big project a-and James find out that I can replace Ned in this s-sequel that's why I really did—" I stopped.

"Little brother! Chill! I gotcha! Hahahaha!!" Tom said while bursting a big laugh.

"I fucking hate you! My heart was beating so fast! God you're such a jerk! I almost cry you fucking, UGH!" I said wiping my 'about to fall' tear.

"I'm sorry! I had to. But, I'm really proud of you brother. Even though acting isn't your thing. Congrats! Come here." Tom said while hugging me.

"Thanks brother! It's good to see you back." Hugging him back.

Tom really got me there. We chatted until sunrise.