CHAPTER 13

~

Tom: Hey, where are you? I'm in front of the mall.

Zendaya: Okay I'm almost there.

After 5 minutes of waiting for Zendaya, she finally arrived.

"What took you so long?" Tom said while opening the car door.

"I forgot my purse." Zendaya replied showing her purse.

"Hi Zendaya!" I waved at her.

"Oh Zander! Tom didn't mentioned that your coming." She hugged me.

"Nah it's okay. You two can have your time together. I'm going to buy clothes." I winked at Tom.

"Stop it.." Tom widened his eyes on me.

".. let's go?" He continued as we enter the mall.

I let them do their thing and part ways. I looked for jackets in h&m. I saw this midnight blue bomber jacket that is hanged in the wall.

I was about to get the jakcet when suddenly, a girl with a short hair took it.

"Woah, sorry but I'm the one who saw it first." I sassed my voice.

Wait, this face is familiar. Long chin,short girl. Ah, it's Lorraine!

"Lorraine?! What are you doing here?!" I widened my eyes.

Well, Lorraine is my ex. And I'm surprised that she's here. What is she doing here btw?

"What are you doing h-here?" I uttered.

"Hey Zander! I'm staying here for good. My aunt's going to help me with my college." She replied awkwardly.

You see, since Lorraine and I broke up, we didn't had the chance to get some closure. That's why this is a bit awkward.

"Um, cool. You can have that. I'll go buy a new one." I replied while scratching the back of my head.

"O-okay. Thanks..." She said while getting the jakcet.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and saw Tom calling.

Hey Zander, where are you? People are noticing us every now and then.

"I'm here at H&M I'll meet you guys here." I replied as he hang up.

"So, What are you doing here?" Lorraine said.

That's odd. She's still there.

"I'm w-working here."

"Really?! Where do you work?" She acts like nothing happened.

Maybe she moved on. Stop it Zander. Don't be so awkward.

"Um, I'm an actor here-"

"Brother! You won't believe what just happened... Oh, were you two talking?" Tom interrupts.

"Kinda" i chuckled,"Tom, this is Loraine. Loraine this is Tom." I introduced.

"Are you kidding me?! I know who they are!" Lorraine freaked out. "Oh, how rude of me. It's a pleasure." She continued and shook hands with Tom and Zendaya.

"As i was saying, I'm an actor. And I play Alex in spiderman homecoming 2 as Peter's bestfriend" I explained.

"Damn Zander!-"

"Loraine! Let's go! We still have to buy food!" A lady told Lorraine. It's like her aunt.

"Coming!.." she replied, "We better get going, it was nice meeting you! I'll chat you later!"

"Um, that's a bit awkward?" Tom said in his thick British accent while hitting my arms.

"Stop. I'll tell you who she is later. Let's go." I sassed him.

We went to our apartment afterwards. We were still with Zendaya that time. So she saw everything.

"You mean you two haven't got any closure after your break up?" Tom said.

"Yeah. I was scared to have closure because she already had a boyfriend that time. I don't want to interfere with their relationship." I explained.

"Do you mind if you tell us why you two broke up?" Zendaya said while crossing her arms.

Another short chapter. Sorry y'all! I'm gonna try to update twice a week. This story is rank #119 in infinitywar! Thank y'all so much for reading and voting! xx