One.

This is my first michaeng fic, hope you guys like it :)
~~Pingu

Mina's POV

"Thank you Twice!! We hope to see you again soon !" The interviewer said as we all smiled to the camera. As soon as the camera stopped recording, all of us relaxed, the smile dropped, letting our tired faces show up. We hadn't slept in 28 hours and to be honest, I just couldn't take it anymore. By the look on Momo's face, she couldn't either. Thank god our month break was finally here, so we could all relax and spend some time with our families.

The place where the interview had taken place was only and hour away from our house, so we were quick to arrive. It was only five in the afternoon, but it was already dark outside, and Sana, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu went directly to sleep. Nayeon Jihyo and I stayed a bit in the kitchen, talking about stuff while the others just stayed on their phones.

"So what do you guys plan on doing this month?" Nayeon asked.

"I was going to go on camping with Chaeyoung for two days, and see my family for a bit, then probably just stay home and do nothing to be honest." Jihyo replied while sighing.

"I don't know what I'm doing yet, but probably nothing much, you know me" I admitted.

And the conversation went on and on for a while until we heard the door open. It was Chaeyoung, with her hair completely messy, still half asleep. "I'm just getting some water, I won't be bothering you guys for too long" she simply said, while filling her glass, her back facing us. There was an uncomfortable silence, just like there always is when Chaeyoung is around lately. The air always becomes heavy, intoxicating, and it feels like everybody, including her, wants to escape the room as soon as possible, to be able to breathe again.

As she faced us again, ready to head back to her room, Nayeon hugged her out of nowhere. It was very unexpected for everyone, and Chaeyoung face and body tensed like crazy. She didn't respond the hug. She just stayed there, petrified, staring at Jihyo, like if she was asking for help, while the other girl just smiled sadly, silently telling Chaeyoung I to answer the hug. Chae closed her eyes, rented in slowly before hugging Nayeon back, her trembling arms still hesitating to do so.

Nayeon slowly pulled away, and Chaeyoung instantly left the room without a word. I glanced at Nayeon, and by the look on her face, she was just as confused as I was.

It was the first time Chaeyoung had showed any sort of physical affection towards any of us outside of the camera.

At first, during our trainee days, she was lively, smiley, and would always hug us, link arms with us and tell unfunny jokes to make us laugh, but she had gradually been distancing herself from us, and we didn't know why. At first she just stopped linking arms, then resting her head on our shoulder, and gradually like that until she eventually just stopped everything completely. She would barely talk to us, and avoided eye contact. I was really worried for her, but she wouldn't talk to me. Or to anyone.

So one day, while she was alone in her room, Jihyo, as a good leader, went in and had a talk with her. I think they stayed in there for hours, nobody dared to enter the room. Dahyun and Tzuyu even slept in our room, while Jihyo and Chaeyoung didn't come out of the room. None of the other members, including me, know what they talked about. We just know that from that day, Chaeyoung would talk to Jihyo, and the two became closer than ever.

But what did they talk about ?

I was going to find out.

~~

Here's chapter one ! Did you guys like it?

There will be more ships coming on afterwards,

Stay tuned :)

~~Pingu