DAHYUN

Hey guys!!! Here comes the first personal chapter!!! I hope you like it, I really do.
I took long because I wanted to update two chapters at the same time as an apology for making you wait like a month (I'm still soooo sowyy :,( )

Here you'll see what the personal chapters I was talking about will look like. They won't be all the same length, but yh, here it is :)

~~

Dahyun sees everything.

She sees how Tzuyu doesn't hate Nayeon at all. She sees how Nayeon smiles softly whenever the younger girl appears. She sees love one one person's stare.

And she hates it.

She hates it because Nayeon and Tzuyu are not the only ones exchanging those stares. She also sees the way Sana looks at Momo.

And she hates it. She hates it because that's how she looks at Sana. How she has always looked at her, since the very beginning. She hates it because the thought of Sana looking at her like that makes her heart flip. She hates it because she thinks about it everyday.

But no one notices, because no one pays attention like Dahyun does.

_____________________________________________________

Four years ago :

"Did you see the new trainee?? She's so pretty!!" Chaeyoung tells Dahyun, whose barely listening, one EarPod on, roaming through her Instagram in the dancing room.

"Chaeyoung, you think every new trainee is pretty." She answers, not even bothering to look up from her phone. She hears chaeyoung whining in protestation.

"Should we go and talk to her? She looks alone and quite lost, no one is approaching her..."The younger girl asks, still not dropping the subject.

"We? You never talk, every time a pretty girl does she thing as small as look at you, you blush like crazy and hide behind me" she answers while chuckling.

"Hey! It's because I want to be like them so I get easily intimidated!"

"Whatever..."

"Can you maybe... ask her to come with us? I want to talk to her... I just don't know how..." The younger girl admits. Dahyun sighs, finally looking up from her phone, staring at the awkward mess that is Son Chaeyoung. How weird is this little girl? She has no problems when she is around boys, but whenever it comes to girls, she looses all her confidence. How weird right? Isn't it supposed it be the opposite? But she still loves her tiny little friend. She sighs.

"Sure, where is she?" She asks, and Chaeyoung points at the corner of the room.

And then Dahyun's heart stops.

On the corner of the room, stands one of the most beautiful, no, The most beautiful girl she's ever seen. Wow, Chaeyoung wasn't lying. The girl is nervous, she can tell. The way her flannel is securely tied, with two knots around her waist, the way she can't stop playing with her ring, the way she's biting the inside of her cheek, all of these things, Dahyun noticies. It's cute.

She's so fascinated that she doesn't realise that she has been staring for a while now. The voice of Chaeyoung gets her out of her thoughts.

"So? You going or what?"

But Dahyun's legs can't seem to move. The idea of talking to the new girl suddenly feels terrifying.

"Oh my god, is THE Kim Dahyun scared?" The younger girl says, giggling.

"Me? Scared? Nooo. Look I will go and talk to her now."

"Okay, then go ahead if you're not scared"