Ten pt2.

I suggest you listen to "Silhouette" by Grace Carter while reading this :)

Heyyyy, like I said this will be very short, it's only the end of the last chapter :)

Also do you like how the story has many POV, and not only Mina and Chaeyoung? Do you like how there's also flashbacks and like also Natzu and Samo on the side? Or should I just focus on michaeng? Please let me know...
Anyway here's the chapter :)

Btw I apologise in advance if you cry.

~~
Sana's PoV:
We basically broke into the bedroom, her hands already unclasping my bra when someone yelled in surprise. Momo instantly dropped and and we both froze as we saw someone, who we had completely forgotten was peacefully reading a book on the bed.

Jeongyeon.

     The three of us yelled as I quickly clasped my bra back. We were all looking at each other, terrified about what was about to come, none of us daring to talk.

     "Explain" Jeongyeon quietly said. I couldn't speak, the words wouldn't come out even if I wanted.

      "I said, explain." She was so calm that it was creepy.

     "She's m-my kissing b-buddy" I managed to utter.

     "Your what?"

     "W-well, since we have a dating ban a-and can't kiss other people, we-we kiss for fu-

     "I know what kissing buddies is, Sana. But, you are two girls..."

     "URGHHH, so what if we are?? Like honestly, why are Koreans making such a big deal out of it?!? IT.IS.OKAY. Girls can kiss girls and boys can kiss boys! And honestly, is it that much of a shocker that I'm a lesbian?" Momo asked, obviously loosing her patience. Jeongyeon and I both gasped when she said the L word.

       "Why did you never tell us?" Jeongyeon asked.

      "It's not like any of you asked, besides I don't want people to make a big deal out of it when it really isn't. I knew Koreans would be shook and some of you guys might stop talking to me." She said while storming out of the bedroom. Jeongyeon and I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. After what seemed like the longest minute of my life, she said,

      "What about you?"

      "Wh-what about me?"

       "Are you, you know..."

       "..." I stayed quiet, looking down, ashamed. She let the biggest sigh ever and laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

       "Jeongyeon...?"

       "What?" She groaned.

      "Please... don't tell the other members... I don't want them to look at us differently. You have to understand that for Momo, Mina and I it is not that strange, but for our fans it is, and we might loose our fans, or worse, get kicked out of the group...." a few seconds of dead silence passed, before she finally answered.

     "Fine, I will not tell. But you also have to understand that it might take me some time to process the idea. I have been taught that this type of... interactions are wrong and unnatural. So as much as I want to not treat you differently, it might be hard." My eyes got teary when she said that.