Eight.

Chap 8 :)

Mina's POV :

           The day Jihyo and Chaeyoung left for camping, Jeongyeon left as well to go and see her family, since her sister was also on a break from acting, she had just finished a movie. Nayeon, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Sana Momo,and I had spent the day doing nothing interesting, just talking and laughing, playing on our phones and eating. The usual.

        I was in my bedroom, alone, when decided to look at the news. Bad idea. I was on all the headlines of almost every korean newspaper. "MYOUI MINA CAN SPEAK, BUT CAN SHE WATCH HER MOUTH?" "MYOUI DEFENDS MEMBER SON CHAEYOUNG FROM REPORTERS DOING THEIR JOB" "TWICE MEMBER MINA INSULTS THE PRESS INDUSTRY"

        I didn't know what to say. I was receiving so much hate. Fans on twitter were insulting me and saying that I was rude and disrespectful, threatening me of stopping being on ONCE even. Sure, there were some fans who defended me, saying that I was helping the poor Chaeyoung. There were even some "Michaeng" shipper who were screaming of happiness. What does Michaeng even mean??

        Tears were rolling down my face, our fans hated us, the press was talking badly about me, and we were losing our fans. All because of me. I was crying my heart out when someone entered the room. It was Dahyun. Her and I got along well, but we didn't really know each other, sure she was nice, but I had never really had a conversation with her. She instantly understood when she saw me and closed the door and ran up to me.

        At that point I didn't care who it was, I just needed someone to hold me. What had I done? Sure our manager was thankful, but if the whole world wasn't, was it really worth it? Dahyun gently lifted my chin, and forced me to make eye contact with her so she was sure i was listening.

         "Mina, what you did was the right thing to do, okay? You helped Chaeyoung who was obviously uncomfortable, and you spoke truthfully. I admire you, really. You had the courage to stand up and speak your mind,which you shouldn't be ashamed of. Never feel guilty for speaking out. Never. And there might be some people throwing shade out there, but honestly, who has the time to listen to them? They're stupid. Now let's forget about this, It will be gone in a matter of days anyway, and watch a movie while eating junk food okay?" I felt a bit better now, I nodded.

         She could see that I didn't want any one else to see me in this state, my eyes all puffy and red, so she quickly went to her room, took her laptop and told the others to not come in, saying that we'd be having a sleepover just the two of us. She then proceeded to take popcorn, icecream, pizzas that had just arrived and came back. I didn't know she was that caring about people, it was so nice. We watched dramas, comedies, told each other embarassing stories, in the end of the night, it was like we were old friends

        It was already four am, when we finally decided to go to sleep. I went to my bed, and I could see her standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. I realised that she didn't want to mess up the other member's beds, but didn't want to invite herself in mine, since even though we knew a lot about each other now, we didn't a day ago. She was so embarassed it made me giggle, I opened the covers and motioned her to get in, and she happily hopped to my bed like a little bunny.

          She was about to get inside the covers when I abruptly stopped her from getting in.

        "There is one condition if you want to sleep here though." I said with a very serious tone, not smiling anymore.

        "Wh-what's the condition?" She asked hesitantly, seeing my serious face.

         "I get to be the big spoon."I said smiling from ear to ear. She giggled and entered the covers. Wow she smelled really nice. Wow that sounds creepy. You know what I mean, she kind of smelled like... spring? Flowers, but in a super light way, you won't guess it first, it was very subtle, but now that I basically had her neck inches apart from my face, it was all I could smell. I would have liked to talk even more, but I heard her yawn, so I switched off the lights and went back to my comfortable position behind her, my arm over her, hugging her.