Twelve.

Sorry again for the wait!! But hey, summer break is FINALLY here for me, so be readyyyy

Also, THANK YOU FOR 3K!!
Your comments make me smile so much :)

~~

Chaeyoung's POV :

     Someone else's arm slapping my face accidentally is what I woke up to. It takes me a few seconds to get out of confusion, but then I remember, Sana came to cuddle again yesterday. I smile softly, looking at her, still profoundly asleep, her mouth slightly open, letting out some almost inaudible snores, how cute. As much as she loves acting, tough, like a big sister defending her younger sibling around me, I know that she sometimes needs affection too. I think that the fact that didn't have any siblings when growing up made her develop a need for affection, and that's what some people sometimes mistake for flirting.

      I look at the window, and see that the sky is bright blue, not a single cloud to be seen. Today is going to be a good day, I can already feel it. I get up from bed, making sure not to make a noise, so I don't wake the older girl up, when suddenly a pair of arms grabs my waist and pulls me back in the bed. I can't help but yell in surprise, but i heard Sana's giggle and it makes me laugh too. Yes, today us definitely a good day. We spend the next minutes playing a game, where she would fake being asleep, and I would try to get up from bed without her pulling me back in, but every time I felt like I was close to winning, she would grab me again. I honestly regret getting away from her, now that I remember how good she makes me feel, how great she is at cheering me up, but again, she is the best a cheering up everyone.

     "Chaeyoung, I just realised that I'm starving, like we literally haven't eaten in more than a day" she suddenly says, and the realisation hits my brain at the same time as my stomach, since it suddenly growls louder than it ever has. My eyes open wide, a chocked expression appearing on both of our faces before we both burst out laughing again.

     "Let's go and meet the outside world. Mission number one : get to the kitchen in order to pack provisions" I say very seriously, with a deep voice. She frowns before putting in a poker face and answering with an extremely exaggerated deep voice :

     "Mission accepted. Ready to depart, if I die, please tell my wife and my children I love them." We both nod at the same time, barely containing our laughs before opening the bedroom door. We walk determined towards the kitchen, and I realise how week my legs feel. Wow I really need to eat something. Sadly, we only manage to advance a few steps before a hurricane hits us out of nowhere.

       "OH MY GOOD YOU GUYS ARE STILL ALIVEEEEEEEE" hurricane Dubu yells before hugging us so hard that we all fall to the floor, chuckling.

     "Mission failed" Sana whispers into my ear, and I see that she is struggling to breathe since Dahyun is literally on top of her. It just causes me to laugh even more.

      "GIRLS, COME HEREEEE SANA AND CHAEYOUNG CAME OUT OF THEIR CAVE !!!" the girl yells, smiling brightly. On other days, I would have been annoyed by this kind of comments, but not today, and not when the one saying it is an adorable ball of sunshine called Kim Dahyun. It only takes a few seconds for everyone to come and meet us. We all go to eat together, Mina cooked some crepes today, as she says she tried it at the French restaurant and loved it. And i love it. But do I love it because it tastes good, or because she's the one who cooked it? Good question. Both, I guess.

     I notice that Momo is wearing a huge sweater and long sweatpants, which is weird because today is quite warm.

      "Momo, aren't you hot in those clothes?" I ask, concerned.