oo4. the spiderwebs.

✧*:・

✧*:・

"I swear to fucking god rosie, if you don't stand still for a second i will bite you." serenas brown eyes glared through behind a camera lens, rosie shuffling from foot to foot a few metres infront of her. "i don't like getting pictures of me taken." rosie acknowledged, her cheeks burning up into a shade of crimson. "figured." serena said, replacing the memory card in her camera before raising it back up to her face and taking yet another picture of rosie.

the two girls were stood outside the school grounds, the sun blaring down on them as their hair flew softly in the warm wind. "can't you take pictures of someone else?" rosie whined, pouting up at the girl who's face resembled that of pure concentration. "oh yeah, like who?" serena sighed. "i already have about, a hundred pictures of liz. not my fault god fucked you up and gave you such a nice face," serena shrugged, the loud sound of a picture being taken filled the air once more.

"come on, rose, put some more life into it." serena pleaded, flicking through how her pictures turned out. "i'm holding a flower, serena. what the hell else am i meant to do?" rosie stressed, to which the brunette rolled her eyes. "look at the flower like its a nice flower, not one you just stole off someone's grave." to that rosie scoffed and shot serena her middle finger, the brunette pressing down on the button with a flash.

"hmm, yeah, not sure that can be used. what do you reckon, miller?" serena teased, a smile slipping over her face as she held up the camera beside her head, a picture of rosie flipping her off displayed on it. "oh god serena, put it away." rosie groaned, placing the flower back into the muddy ground, causing serena to raise her eyebrows trough her small chuckles. "the flower won't grow again if you shove it in the ground, you twig." she retorted, her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion to the other girls logic. "oh." rosie piped up sadly, but before either of them could make another comment, they were interrupted.

"hey, ladies!" the voice of liz allan called out, her long legs taking swift strides towards them, a single hand over her eyebrows to shield her eyes from the sun and a large smile plastered over her face. "liz." the two girls both replied in a monotone voice, but liz payed little to no attention. "i'm throwing a party tonight so, show up." she stated, and rosie nodded her head vigorously while serena hit her side to make her stop. "what time?" she asked, and liz shrugged. "9pm for everyone else, so 7pm for you two. you guys can help me set up." she said, and serena nodded her approval to being there. "ok, great!" liz piped up, beginning to take a few steps back. "you guys can get back to your little photoshoot now. just don't. be. late. hear me? alright, gotta go!" she waved at them with her fingers, before turning on the spot and striding back upwards towards the school.

"gotta go!" serena mocked behind her back, and now it was rosies turn to hit the girls side and make her stop. serena turned around while rolling her eyes, her fingers fumbling with the settings on her camera. rosie swayed back and forth in the spot, comfortable silence filling the air for a moment. "hey, i've been to meaning to ask you, without liz hanging about," rosie began, serenas attention drifting from the large piece of equipment to rosie simultaneously. "do you have any idea of who you're going to ask out to homecoming?"