oo6. the elevator.

✧*:・

✧*:・

THE sun was blaring down on them for the first time in a few months, and for once during a school day, rosie miller and serena dunnes were feeling oddly happy. the two girls sat in the back of a bus, the bright beams from the sun shining down on their face as they sat back with their legs kicked up onto the unoccupied seats infront of them. they were emerged in a senseless conversation, their voices loud.

feeling quite the opposite from the two girls was liz allan; the dark haired girl was pacing up and down the bus frantically, her hands flicking mindlessly through a stack of sticky notes. her face was stone cold and expressionless, although you could sense her anger and nerves from a mile away. "get your legs off the chairs!" she hissed towards the two girls, and while rosie obeyed, serena sat perfectly still. to say that there was still tension between the two dark haired girls since liz allans last party would be an understatement- although tension between serena dunnes and liz allan was nothing out of the unusual.

infact, instead of obeying, serena proceeded to grab rosies pale legs from the ground beside her and heave them back onto the chair infront of them, liz' eyes shooting upwards in disapproval. "so immature." she muttered under her breathe as she turned back around, and serena shot her the finger when she was no longer facing them- rosie slapping her hand back downwards. although as of right now there was only the three of them on the bus, liz couldn't have been more stressed. she was going over the notes she had made like a maniac, and at this point she was pacing so fact she was practically running up and down the vehicle.

the two girls in the back seemed to be doing everything but helping, and it was as if every five seconds they had found a new way to distract liz. right now they were making it their job to see who could kill the fly buzzing around their heads faster- a book each gripped in their hands and flailing over their heads- occasionally making a loud sound when it would clash against a chair or window, always followed by a small "nope, wasn't him."

"honestly," liz spat out, staring down at the girls. "like children, you two are!" she said, but like most things the girl ranted out at them- they barely paid attention to it. instead, serena flung her book across the other side of the bus- hitting the window loudly and causing a small explosion of paper to emerge from the hard bindings- liz jumping about fifty feet into the air with shock. they stood silent for a moment, the two girls in the back staring in anticipation- until a small fly climbed out from under serenas book. "we'll get him next time, boys." serena declared, and rosie let out a snort.

liz let out a large grunt in anger, picking up serena's mess of a science book and throwing it harshly onto her lap. "get yourselves together!" she hissed down at them, and the two girls just stared at her with their eyebrows raised. "i'm here to take pictures??" serena slurred out in confusion. "hell do we need to listen to your reciting of science notes for?" she asked, and liz was now pacing again. "just let me focus- oh great, here they come." she said, her eyes glaring out the window. serena and rosie turned their heads simultaneously, staring at the small crowd of people in yellow blazers heading towards the bus.