Unexpected visits

The walls of the cell were gray, and he searched the walls for a second before remembering. A tray of food was waiting for him.

"The same thing as the night before...great." He said picking up the apple and took a bite. "Midgaurdians have no sense of taste!"

Loki reached for his shirt as the cover was pushed aside. Natasha Romanoff was standing there with Clint Barton at her side.

"Barton, what a time it has been..." Clint stared at him with wide eyes, and he shook his head, "Natasha, how's your ledger doing?" Natasha scowled at him but said nothing. Clint's cheeks puffed out a small bit, it was an awkward question with multiple insults practically stabbing at the Russian woman.

"Oh did I offend you? Good. Now what do YOU want?" Loki asked putting the shirt on and standing up.

"Tony is trying to show Thor about technology, its not going well, he's already broken five phones." Clint said trying his hardest not to annoy Natasha.

"Oh dear, I bet it was far worse with Rogers." Said Loki, faking interest, both assassins picked up on his lack of care.

"Enjoy your cage." Natasha said. "Oh and my ledger is fine, still red." She walked away, Clint in tow. Loki laughed.

"Now all I need is Selvig, Fury, and Rogers to come give me a visit and my collection will be complete." He shut the cover and settled in for a day of reading.

By lunch, he had had no visits. He enjoyed his peace and his quiet. War and Peace was doing well for him, keeping him entertained. Though he would rather be in an Asgardian prison than one of the Midgaurd ones. A thought passed into his mind.

"Sigyn." He said, and looked up to the clattering tray. Pulled out of grief before it truly hit him.

Loki's stomach grumbled as he saw a new type of food, it was a small flat bread like cake.

"Brotha, I had them give you one. Something nice." The rest of the meal was the same."Midguardians call them Pop Tarts."

"They look repulsive." Loki said to Thor, as the cover was shut again. He ate all the other food, than with great reluctance, picked up the 'Pop Tart' and took a bite.

Loki ate it slowly, he did not love it but it was something better than the other foods.

After his meal was finished he laid down again on the bed, only a day or so in this cage and it felt like it was a week.

Open the cover." Said a voice, awakeing Loki from an unexpected sleep. "Hurry I haven't got much time!" With a sigh he opened it, Bruce was standing there staring behind his glasses.

"What do you want Banner?" Loki asked with a smile.

"To ask you why you'd attack Earth." He said sarcastically.

"Easy, because if I can't have my rightful throne, I can easily make my kingdom here. And for the Tesseract. You knew this, why again bring it up? Or did you just have to find an excuse to come talk to me?" Teased Loki. Bruce rolled his eyes with an exasperated sigh.

"No I did not just think of some lame excuse come to talk to you, Loki. Just never mind. Have fun." He growled, Loki backed away, knowing the damage he had been caused the last time he and Bruce had crossed paths.

Loki gave his smile and than went to his bed, pulling out his book and began to read.

"Good taste with literature." Said he, and he got comfortable.

Many days passed this way: Reading, eating, sleeping, and pacing. Rather boring business, few guest appearances.