Anger and Confusion

Tony froze, he should have known! The texts had taken twice as long as normal.

"BRUCE!" He yelled, stomping down the hall. Bruce met him halfway, looking confused and worried.

"What's wrong?" Asked he.

"Did you leave anything with the Rock of Ages when we saw him?" Tony asked, Bruce raised an eyebrow.

"No why? What's he done?" Tony showed him the phone, all the color in Bruce's face vanished, then he turned red as he looked at the pictures.

"Did he really send that to you?! On my phone?!" Tony nodded. "We've got to get it back!"

"Yes I know come on."

Tony grabbed Bruce's bicep, spinning him around. Both hurriedly made their way to Loki's cell. A guard stood in front of the bars.

"We need to talk to Loki." Bruce said, the guard didn't look at him.

"Move," Tony breathed, "Or he's bound to Hulk out." The guard looked at each of them than quickly unlocked the gate, and they walked in. Loki stood with his arms crossed, waiting.

"Welcome back!" Mused the God, he smiled, and stuck out his hand, Bruce's cell phone was resting there.

"You seemed to have forgot something." Loki laughed. Tony rolled his eyes, Bruce gulped.

"Please, give us back the phone." Tony growled, Loki shook his head.

"Oh no no no, not so easily can you get it back! A trade or a deal shall be made." Stark raised a brow.

"What deal do you have in mind?" Bruce asked, stepping ahead.

"This one does not involve you Stark." Tony frowned. "No, just you Banner."

"Oh-uhm," Bruce looked at Tony. "Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Stark, remove yourself from this, as you have no business with it." Tony banged his hand against the cover, and a guard came to open it.

He left, Bruce looked at Loki, and he felt his face become dreadfully hot, knowing his face had broken out into a blush.

Loki was no longer a man. His body was changed over, his form, female. Loki smiled.

"What's the matter Doctor Banner...Never seen a woman before?" His voice had become like silk, soft and very attractive.

"I-I have but uh I-I-"

Loki stepped towards the stammering Doctor.

"Simply at a loss for words, I guess I shouldn't have neglected to tell you I can do this." Bruce tensed up as Lady Loki put a hand to his face. This version of Loki was attractive, and it terrified Bruce to know how easily he could change himself.

"Loki, uh do you mind reverting back? I have to leave-" Loki kissed his lips hard. He/She drew back, and leaned fairly against him.

"No you don't. Everyone is out and about, I got the message from Fury. All of your friends are scattered about doing whatever it is they choose." Loki said backing away and putting her hands on her hips.

"But Tony and I were going to go out for Shawarma, he's going to get pissed if I don't meet him soon!" Loki raised her black eyebrows.

"Oh, I don't think he'll mind if you say your showing me how to work your Midgaurd device."

"I have a feeling that's not my phone you're talking about...."

"You'd think correctly." Loki said, and she stepped away.

"Bruce, last time it was with three men, this time a man and a woman... or would you rather it be two men or two men and one woman?" Bruce made a scared face.

"I don't think I can cheat on Tony-" He slapped a hand to his face. Loki smiled and morphed back into a man. His smile was evil and his eyes shone with triumph. 

"Cheat on Tony eh? Yes you can't have that though he was so eager to have that intimate moment with the both of us." Bruce frowned. 

"Dammit Loki! Tony does shit like that constantly, he practically is married to someone yet whenever he can makes time for me thank you very much." Bruce's voice grew deeper and graveled. Loki stepped back, terror surging through him. 

"Okay, fine, let's not get angry now. Just go about your business." Loki put his hands up at a soft angle, praying that Bruce didn't Hulk out. Loki would be the reason therefore the victim. 

"I'm sorry...that was mean," Bruce grew quiet, and Loki inched close and handed him the phone. Bruce put it in his pocket, "Thanks. I'll think about it."