Experiments

"Message from Tony....' He spoke aloud, and then he tapped the screen. After another buzz he set it down and dressed. 'How odd.'

The thing continued to buzz. Finally, with a sigh of great frustration, Loki picked the device up again and a new message had arrived. 'Bruce, answer your damn phone!' It said. Loki looked at a small arrow pointing on the screen. He slide it with his finger.

A new screen popped up, and he saw letters, sort of like buttons. He tapped one and the letter showed up on a bar. He typed a message: 'Tony what?'

And knowing not how to send it clicked a green button next to the bar, the message left the bar and raised to where Tony's message was.

'Midgaurd things are so strange.'

A small gray bubble appeared underneath the message Loki had sent.

'Are you alone?' Said the bubble. Loki walked away from it after having typed 'Yes.', the thing darkened into blackness.

"Just so peculiar." He said, laying on his bed. Loki smiled as the screen grew light again. "My my my, he's ever so serious!"

He continued to lay until he heard the buzzing once again. He sighed then went to pick it up. The screen said, 'New Picture Message'. Loki curiously slid his finger across the screen to open it, the same way he did the last time. A screen opened and Loki gasped. Then a smirk spread across his face. Only Tony would send a picture of THAT. Not that he minded.

To tease, Loki unzipped his trousers and pulled down his underwear and took a picture of his lower self. Then pressed send.

A few seconds later the device buzzed. Loki opened it and it read, "Lookin mighty pale down there Banner. ;)"

Loki roared in laughter, than typed, "And how would you know?" The message was replied to almost instantly. It was foul with its wording, and Loki smiled as Tony screamed at him without voice over this device.