Three's a crowd

Bruce sat and watched the cover; praying that a guard or one of others didn't show up. Loki gasped as Tony grabbed his arm and held him down, tossing his head to the side, Bruce looked at them for a minute than away.

Tony moaned as Bruce tapped his back, and lifted his head.

"Make some room for me in this." He said and snuggled up to Loki. Tony smiled, and kissed Bruce on the lips. Loki was gasping for air, and watched with envy as they went at it for a time.

A clatter alerted them. All of them paused as the bottom right corner of the cover was pulled up and a book was slid in, than shut. Bruce's eyes were wide, Tony was frowning and Loki smiled.

Loki removed himself from the threesome and took a deep breath. Bruce and Tony watched him.

"Oh do keep going, I just need to catch my breath." He exhaled and Tony hesitated not, Bruce's cheeks exploded in pink while Tony's hand explored his body. From the hair on his chest to his very much lower back. Loki felt a rush of lust and came back over. Tony continued to love Bruce while Loki lay next to the Hulk and watched.

"If anything I would like a turn with him Stark." Said Loki, and Bruce groaned.

Tony laughed and got up from Bruce, and he moaned when Loki's hand caressed his face. Bruce grabbed Loki's shoulders and rolled himself atop of him. The Frost Giant exclaimed something as Bruce became rough.

"Careful now, Banner!" Bruce backed his head back nervously.

"Sorry?" He said, Tony laughed.

"Bruce you're so anxious about everything!"

"Wouldn't you be if you were in his shoes?" Asked Loki, playing with a lone curl in Bruce's hair. "After all who can say that they turn into a monster?" Bruce winced.

"Loki, Loki, Loki, don't be mean!" Tony breathed. Loki rolled his eyes and kissed Bruce.

All of them after having recieved their fill lay on the bed. Bruce was cuddled on by Tony on the left and Loki on the right. Tony's hair tickled the skin on his collar bone for his head rested on Bruce's heart. All three of them stared at the cover though.

"Anyone else want some water?" Tony asked. Bruce laughed. Loki raised his eyes brows, and looked at him, his lips pursing.

"Well I could go for a water." Said Bruce, and Tony chuckled.

"How is getting a drink of water funny to you?" Loki asked.

''Cause we just banged." Tony said nonchalantly.

"...Banged?" Loki asked, Bruce bugged his eyes wide and Tony rolled his eyes, both remained silent, waiting for the other to tell.

"It means we had sex." Bruce said finally. Loki removed himself from the cuddle and sat up. Bruce face palmed. He looked at them, his hair wrapped messily around his face, and his eyes were unreadable.

"You Midgaurdians use strange terminologies." Tony just gave his smile.

"Should we go Bruce?"

"So soon?" Asked Loki sarcastically.

"We can't stay very long or people will question." Bruce said, Loki nodded.

"I'm not daft. Shoo, come SPEAK with me whenever you wish though I will say thank you for the entertainment. I enjoyed it." Loki pulled on his underwear.

Bruce and Tony dressed quickly, their shoes made the smallest amount of noise. On their way out, Thor stood outside the door. Both had finished putting on and adjusting their garments. The tall Demi-God looked confused.

"Well met Tony, Bruce. Brotha, how are you today...and why are you mostly in the nude?"

"Because they disturbed me during a weak hour: A rest. All of you get out!"

Tony laughed as he gave a mocking bow, and Bruce blushed. Thor stayed a minute, Loki pulled the cover over himself.

"Why are you still here?!" He asked.

"Because I wanted to know if you liked the Pop Tart." Said him innocently.

"Well I need to redress! Get you going Thor!" Loki yelled and sheepishly, Thor left. He sat simply staring at the ceiling, and tossed his head to the side, he had thrown his pants across the room to get his underwear and find his shirt though he'd yet to put it on. Loki tossed the cover off, and grabbed for his garments. His things were all over the place, and he kept hearing a buzzing noise coming from underneath his pants. He picked them up and a small metal device was glowing beneath it, words were on it.

'What is this?' He thought and picked up the Midgaurd electronic.