Going Home

All of the Avengers came from their moving-carriage-like-vehicles. All but Thor and Loki dressed in Midgaurdian fashion. Tony stark carried a large silver case and from a black vehicle they gathered a holding device. Tony kneeled on the ground, and with tongs, pulled the Tesseract out of it. Loki's mouth was covered, and his hands bound. Steve Rogers stared at the Tesseract with squinted, unreadable eyes. Nobody said anything. Thor held Mjolnir in one hand and the device in the other, he held it  up waiting for Loki to take it. Loki looked one more time at everything, then clasped his hand on it. Thor, nodded to all his new comrades and twisted the dial. 

A large blue aura surrounded both of the Asgardians, and they were teleported back. 

**Switch to Earth**

Everyone looked at each other for a few seconds. Then Natasha and Clint walked to one car, she pulled out a large bag and Bruce was handed it. He wore a yellow shirt and it suited him when he normally wore dark colors. Tony shook hands with Steve. 

"It was a pleasure Mr. Stark, if I'm ever in New York I'll make sure to come by." 

"Same to you Steve." Tony walked away with his smile and put the brief case away in his car. "Bruce! Let's go!" He yelled, and Bruce scurried over with his bag and set it in the car. Tony had already opened his own door and was getting comfortable. 

"Where we headed to?" 

"Stark Tower if you want, me and Pepper are going to try to rebuild the place." He shut the door, and Tony began to drive almost instantly. 

"Oh," Bruce sounded disappointed.

"What's the matter?" 

"I'm sorta ready just for us to have sometime Tony."

"Ok, we can schedule sometime you know. After all what are we going to do about it?" 

"No idea Tony." 

"Love you Bruce." 

"Love you too Tony."  

**Natasha and Clint**

Natasha hopped into the passenger side of the car. Clint taking the drivers side. He turned on the car, but sat quietly for a minute then began to drive. The assassins both payed attention to opposite things. 

"So," Natasha broke the silence, "Where are we headed?" 

"No idea Nat, where do you want to go?" 

"Well I wouldn't be surprised if anytime today I got a call from SHIELD or someone else telling me I've got to board a plane for a new mission." 

"Ok, but I'm going to enjoy my time with you today Natasha, if it's fucking short I don't care. Though, if you get a call thats going to be crazy considering that Fury isn't really aware of what everyone else is doing." 

"Yeah but its SHIELD and we've all got different things to do and places to be...." Natasha became quiet, and Clint reached to turn the radio on. She grabbed his hand, and he rolled his eyes.

"Alright what the fuck?" 

"Drive someplace away from here, but lets sit in silence for awhile. Something we haven't had in awhile time." Clint wiggled his hand free and put it back on the steering wheel. He looked up at the mirror, accelerating. Natasha slipped off her shoes and scrunched her legs up near her chest. 

"Comfortable?" 

"Yes." Clint laughed and looked at her. 

"Well then, when I ask you to drive I hope you agree."