Stark and Banner

Loki awakened by a terribly annoying knock coming from behind the curtin. He pushed his body off the stiff bed and stretched before shuffling over.

"What is it you mewling haggards?!" He questioned and pulled back the curtin to reveal Tony and Bruce. Stark was sporting the smirk Loki had become all too fond of.

"Just checking in, your highness." Stark mused and made way into Loki's living area taking a seat, Bruce followed, shutting the gate and cover.

"I suppose it would be in your best interest to get out mortals." Loki spat, running a hand through his raven black hair. It was a mess to how it had been before.

"Umm Tony I think we shoul-" Bruce started before being interrupted by Stark.

"What's all the fuss? Just three dudes hanging out." Tony said, rubbing the stubble on his chin.

Feeling anger boiling inside him, Loki raised his arms in the air and said: "Why must you always push me beyond breaking? I'm in punishment, but with you here its on the verge of torture!"

Bruce stiffled a laugh and leaned into the wall.

"I'm sorry for this." Bruce gestured to Stark, who still had his famous smirk plastered on his face.

"Your apology just makes everything better." Loki muttered, his voice laced with saracasm.

"Oh come on, you know you love me." Tony said with a wink and stood up.

"You mortals must have a very different meaning of love, I see." Loki mused.

"Ah yes. We do." Stark, challenged and walked towards Loki, who had his back to the wall.

"What is it with you and your games?" Loki scoffed.

"I don't know myself, but I do know they never end." Stark smirked placing a hand on the wall behind Loki, who was now cornered by him.

"Umm guys." Bruce said, standing awkwardly, arms crossed over his chest, and glasses on his face.

"Yes." They said in sync as they snapped their faces away from each other.

"I-we should go..." Bruce commented.

"Nonsense," Tony started, "We have just begun our game."