Phones and Phones

Tony sat with Thor, Bruce and Clint were sitting farther away, terrified. Thor put his finger on the phone, and swiped it, than when it loaded and became rather slow he looked at them with confusion. 

"Don't throw it, just be patient Thor." Tony said, and Clint made to sneak away. "Clint don't you fucking dare!" 

"Hey he broke like four phones in two hours! Hell no, I am not staying to watch him break another. Bruce come with me please!" Bruce shook his head. 

"No, I'll stay, I think I know a way to get Thor from breaking any phones." 

"Why did you not say this sooner?"

"I was preoccupied earlier." Said Bruce, looking at Tony, who nodded. Clint just rolled his eyes and left. 

"I'm going to go find Natasha." 

"Have fun with that! Bruce, please come help?"

"Yes, please Doctor Banner!" Thor said finally and Bruce walked over, sitting next to the Demi-God and taking the phone from him. 

"Okay Thor, just watch for a minute." Thor nodded and paid attention as Bruce began, slowly, to show him how to operate the phone. Afterwards Thor was given back the phone and he exactly as Bruce had done. 

"Why did I not just ask you sooner?" Tony asked himself getting up. 

"Where are you going man of iron?" 

"Now that that is done I had something I needed to do." He put both of his hands in his pockets and turned to go. Bruce stared with disbelief that he hadn't thrown the condom out yet. The Doctor had thrown his out almost as soon as they left Loki. 

"Is there something wrong Bruce?" Asked Steve walking in, Bruce snapped his head up and looked at him. 

"Oh nothing don't worry about it, just amazed that we actually got Thor to use a phone and not break it!" Steve smiled and clapped his shoulder, Thor gave his large smile and than put the phone down. 

"Good job buddy!" 

"Thank you." 

"It took me twice as many phones to actually turn one on." 

"Really? That is quite funny to know actually." Said the Prince and he walked away. 

"Thor where are you going?" Asked Bruce. 

"I was going to go see my brother." Said Thor, Bruce ducked his head down. 

"Alright have fun with that, he was rather cranky when I went to see him."

"Is that where you were?"

"Yeah, Miss Romanoff sent me." 

"Well I am going to see him, if something is the matter you'll know because Mjolnir will be flying to me." 

"We'll make sure to look for it!" Steve laughed as he walked to the couch and sat down, pulling out his notebook and pencil. 

"Drawing again?" Bruce asked, looking at him.

"Yes sir, there's really nothing better for me to do." 

"I thought there was like a training room here...." 

"Trust me I asked Tony, this place make me in shambles but you think he'd have something to intertain everyone else," He looked around at the broken glass, shattered walls, and destroyed floor, "But, I shouldn't really complain since its not like we are staying here much longer, we've all got to preceed with our lives at some time or another." Bruce sighed. 

"You're very right about that Captain, but I'm sure we'll all keep in touch some how. Maybe not with Thor but you know what I mean." 

"I do don't worry," He began to sketch, he saw lines on his face seem to fade; ones showing cares slipped away and new ones appeared displaying saddness. Banner tapped his shoulder, "Yes?" 

"What's the matter?" Steve's eyes told the Doctor he didn't want to talk about it. "Uh, nevermind." Steve gave his side grin, turning his head and paying attention to his drawings. Bruce sighed and got up. He may as well go join Tony. 

***

Bruce walked into Tony's lab, Pepper was standing a few feet away from him. Lightly he knocked on the door and Tony turned around and gave a faint smile with a nod. Pepper turned and her face was blank as she looked at him.

"Should I come back later?" He asked and Pepper shook her head. 

"Oh no Bruce, I was just leaving," She looked at Tony, "I'll text you later." Then the red-haired woman left the room and Tony put the butts of his hands to his eyes and rubbed them with a great yawn. 

"Tired Stark?" Asked the Hulk. 

"Very, I was up all night before we visited the Rock of Ages and then we had our fun...." He raised his eyebrows in his fashion. 

"Is that why Pepper was in here?" 

"What? Oh no, Pepper was in here because I asked her what's been bugging her the past few days when she just walked in and than you did so I didn't get an answer."

"Knew I should have come back later." Bruce said, pursing his lips inwardly. 

"Its fine Bruce. How come you are in here if I may ask?" Tony asked, standing up and stretching. His Arc Reactor shone just barely through his shirt, and his small muscles rippled through. Bruce cleared his throat and Tony walked over to him. "What's wrong dear?" He teased. 

"Nothing, but I deleted those pictures that Loki sent and recieved," Bruce informed him, eyes bugging wide, "I would delete the ones on your phone before someone, especially Pepper sees them." 

"Already done, that's why I left early so I could delete them and throw out the condom." 

"I thought that's why you were coming in here!" 

"Oh god no! I'm no dumbass, I threw that thing out before I even got upstairs!" Tony threw his arms around Bruce's neck, Bruce hugged Tony's waist. "I may not be a doctor but even I have some brains." 

"I know you do." Bruce purred as Tony played gently with a curl on the back of the scientists neck. Tony gently kissed Bruce's nose playfully. They stood their for a few minutes and then released each other before someone walked in, the others may not know or they might but they couldn't be caught. Not yet. Tony's phone buzzed in his pocket and he reached for it. 

"Dammit Steve." He said and texted back, turning then leaning and sitting on his desk. 

"What did Steve do?" Bruce questioned, putting his glasses on. 

"Decided to draw a picture for me." 

"I thought Steve didn't like you," Bruce was confused and when Tony looked up at him with a 'Bitch don't start' face, he put his hands up defensively, "I said I thought! Let me see." Tony handed him the phone, bowing his head. 

The picture-though rather small-was detailed and Bruce caught the shape of Tony's Iron Man suit and Thor standing next to him, looking down at him as if the Millionaire was nothing but a dwarf. Bruce chuckled. 

"What is so funny about that?" 

"Let's face it Tony you aren't as tall as Thor is and its a very good picture displaying what he has to do!" He handed him back the phone. 

"So? You're not taller than I am." 

"Yes but Tony I'm taller in one way and you know it." He instantly blushed and regretted the sentence. Tony nodded. 

"Yup I know it, and so does Loki."