LA

Blake had mixed emotions as he and Richie landed in Los Angeles. He wanted to see where his brother had spent the last two years of his life. He wanted the experience but this is also where he lost his life. Blake held onto Richie a little tighter as the plane pulled up to the gate and they exited the plane. Blake had told Gwen not to worry about he and Richie getting to the hotel, he insisted they take an Uber. Both he and Gwen had agreed that it would be best for them to stay at a hotel. They didn't really know each other all that well and Blake wanted to have somewhere to go that he and Richie could really relax. Gwen had messaged Blake the name and address of the restaurant they were meeting at tonight.

Blake was nervous he didn't know how this was going to go. He wanted it to go well, he just wasn't sure if he was gonna be able to hold it together seeing Jupiter and how Gwen would react to seeing Richie. There was so much riding on this dinner it wasn't funny.
.............................................
Gwen sat down at the table in Mama Cozza's with Jupiter. This was Gwen's favorite so naturally it became Jupiter's favorite. Jupiter was clapping his hands and babbling away. Every once in a while Gwen would make out the word mama and her heart would fill for her son. She was nervous she didn't know how this was going to go. She would finally get the chance to meet her biological son and Blake was going to get to meet Jupiter for the first time, emotions were definitely going to be running high tonight.

A few minutes later Gwen saw Blake come through the door and she motioned to him catching his attention. He made his way over to the table with a little blonde haired boy and a cameo diaper bag. Gwen was in aw at the little one in his arms. She had to fight back the tears not wanting to cry and make Blake think she was an emotional mess.

"Hey." Blake said as he made it to the table

"Hi. How was your flight? Everything go smoothly?"

"Yeah everything has gone well."

"Well this is little Jupiter."  Gwen introduced as she played with the little boys curly black hair

"Wow he looks just like my brother. Oh this is Richie. As you can tell he looks just like you."

"You have no idea. He looks exactly like my baby pictures. He is so perfect. Hi Richie." Gwen said

Richie whined and turned into Blakes arm burying his face in Blakes arm.

"He is a little shy with people he doesn't know sorry."

"It's ok. No need to apologize. He gets that from you I think." Gwen says smiling at Blake

"Jupiter this is Mr.Blake. Can you say hi?" Gwen addresses her son

In turn Jupiter waves his hand as he puts on a big smile.

"He is friendly like you are. He has your smile to, its an adorable smile."

Gwen is slightly taken aback. Did he just say her smile was adorable? He must have notice her shocked expression and moves to change the subject.

"Richie can you say hi to miss Gwen." Blake asks but Richie continues to hide in Blakes arm

Gwen try's another approach to break the ice.

"Jupiter can you say hi to Richie? He is your friend."

Again Jupiter waves. Richie peaks out at Jupiter before hiding again.

"Jupiter do you think you would want to take Richie to the play outside tomorrow? You guys can play together?"

Jupiter began shaking his head yes and reaching for Gwen, "mama."