Emotions

"Phew I didn't think they were going to go down. They both had to have their stuffed animals from today. Even after giving them to them I still had to lay them back down like three different times."

"They really like those stuffed animals don't they?"

"Oh 100% they absolutely love them."

Gwen sat down on the couch and looked through some of the pictures from today. Seeing the smiles on the boys faces as well as Blake's did things to her. She finds herself think about them as a family instead of just two strangers raising two babies.

"Blake.."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for today. The boys really enjoyed themselves and it was nice to see them so happy. Both of us being with them and not fighting was a big part of their smiles."

"You don't have to thank me Gwen. That's how it should have been from the start."

"But it's how we can make it from now on."

"Yeah it's how we are gonna make it from now on."

Gwen's phone buzzed. Jen had text her again asking if she had talked to Blake about bring the boys to LA to see the family. Her family had been asking for the last week to meet Richie and see Jupiter. Her mom had called and told her she was missing Jupiter growing and that Richie would only be this little once. Gwen wanted to ask but before today she was sure this would start another fight with Blake and they had already been having enough. Now though she was hoping that he might actually say yes.

"Blake I...I..." she stuttered   

"Gwen go ahead it's ok."

"I was wondering if you would consider taking the boys to LA. It's just my mom wants to see Jupiter, this is the longest she had been without seeing him. She wants to meet Richie to. I mean he is her grand baby. I don't want to start a fight so if it's not ok with you that's ok. I can just take Jupiter for a visit. I just thought...." Gwen is talking fast and looking at her lap

"Gwen" Blake cuts her off. "It's ok. I don't see anything wrong with taking to boys out there. I need to make some arrangements here at the ranch before we can go but I think it's a good idea. My mom has had the opportunity to meet Jupiter, it's only right for your mom to get to meet Richie."

"Really? Your serious Blake?"

"Yeah I think we should go."

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" She said getting up and running over to him to hug him.

Blake is a little taken aback at first however he returns the hug.

"My mom is going to be so happy!" She returns to her spot on the couch tapping away on her phone with a big smile on her face.

Blake watches her and for the first time he realizes just how beautiful she is. She looks up from her phone and notices he is staring.

"I text my sister-in-law. She is so excited."

"I don't blame her. Do you hmm want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure that sounds good." She smiles at him
                                                           ......................................................
The following Saturday Blake finds himself in the plane with the boys and Gwen on their way to LA. They had decided it would have to be a short trip this time since Blake has some stuff going on at the ranch he needs to be back for. They land in LA around lunch time and they head to Gwen's house.

"Are you sure you have room for us Gwen? I don't want us to intrude."

"Blake I have lived at your house for three weeks now. I think we are past intruding."