1

"Morning appa" I say way to happily. " What has you so chipper this morning" Sometimes my dad can be very clueless but yet the best person ever. "Did you forget I'm auditioning today?" I practically yelled, I was so happy. I've been preparing my whole life to be a kpop idol. Of course being a bit like an outsider I still wanna live at my birth place.

I'm so glad that I'm leaving America there's just to much going on and I've never been liked just because I'm Korean. I've been dancing and singing my whole life and I can't wait to leave this horrible place.

Time skip to the airport

"LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT xxx BOARDING" I was so excited to go to Korea. My stepmom couldn't come but I didn't care I've never really liked her but I put up with her for my dad so he could be happy.

After hours of being on the flight we finally made it to Korea. I'm screaming with excitement and I can barely breath.

" Y/N ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME" "Sorry appa I was daydreaming again" I said very fastly but it probably sounded like this "sorryppaidreaming" my dad just sighed and grabbed a taxi to take us to my new home. My dad won't be staying for long since he has to go back to take care of his business. I forgot to mention that my dad owns a business in America. I don't talk about it much because no ones ever interested.

Once we get there I take an hour to my self and decorate my room it looks like this.

I know it's not much but I love it

I know it's not much but I love it. I decided to take a shower and change I end up wearing this.

As I'm heading downstairs my dad calls me to tell me to go over to bighit to audition

AAAAHHHHH I can't believe I'm doing this. It's a short ride to bighit.

"KIM Y/N" I was called next and as I entered I saw him. Kim Taehyung. I can't believe I'm going to audition in front of him.

They ask me to sing and I sing a song I made a few months back. After that they ask me to rap and I'm actually better at that than anything. I shocked every including my self when I need my rap it was that fast. Lastly I had to dance this was really the part I liked most I've been dancing since I was 3 and that was the only memory I had with my brother.

After I finished they asked me questions about my life and what experience I had. I told about my dad's company and I was used to the publicity stunts and everything. After everything was finished they said they would call me. As I walked out someone walked out behind me but I didn't pay much attention to it until my dad had tears in his eyes and said " My son" before I knew it my life had changed right be for me and I was tee sister of FREAKING KIM TAEHYUNG.