🛑✨7 part 1✨🛑

Today was your birthday and after yesterday with Jimin you knew you'd have to see if you were pregnant and knowing your brother you were scared out of your mind.

"Y/n babe you alright" Jimin asked worried since I didn't look like my normal self.

"No I'm not really feeling the best right now" as soon as you said that you ran to the bathroom and puked.

I knew what was happening so I took a pregnancy test and it was positive which meant I was pregnant. I have no clue how I'm going to tell the boys especially Taehyung. He's going to kill Jimin.

"Hey babe you alright" I sighed and handed the pregnancy test to Jimin and he exploded with joy.

"I'm going to be a dad. IM GLING TO BE A DAD" soon we heard six surprised and and confused men running towards the bathroom.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY PARK JIMIN!!!!"

"I'm pregnant." All the boys looked jungshook and but Taehyung and Jin glared at Jimin.

"Park Jimin you have 5 seconds to run before I beat your ass" For a brother I met about three months ago he is getting very protective.

Jimins POV

When Taehyung said that I bolted towards the door and ran for my life. I tried to hide but Taehyung found and started cussing me out. "Seriously Jimin you guys have only started dating and now you have her pregnant are you dumb."

I've never seen Taehyung this mad and now I'm wishing I never did.
"L-look Taehyung I'm sorry I wasn't thinking-"

"Damn right you weren't thinking now my sister is pregnant on her birthday."

I knew I screwed up and I didn't know how to fix it. When the media finds out that y/ns pregnant with my baby and the fact that we're dating is going to be to much on her and me and the boys.

To be continued