✨5✨

Telling the boys that Jimin and I were dating the reactions were al over the place.
"WHAT IM GOING TO KILL YOU PARK JIMIN YOU PABO"

"I wish you to the best of luck"

"Damn it park Jimin" jungkook said this one and I think you all know why.(If not let me explain to you. Jungkook likes y/n aka you hehe)

Everyone turned to look at Jungkook who I'm guessing meant to whisper that. "WHat DiD yoU jUst sAy" Jin literally screamed at the top of his lungs.

Lucky before anything bad could happen everyone made a beeline to their rooms so they wouldn't get in trouble to.

Me and Jimin tried to run but we were to late Jin made us stay and he yelled at us for not telling anybody even though we just started dating. At least we don't have to do everybody's chores for a month like jungkook did. Poor jungkookie.

Jungkooks POV
Me and Taehyung hyung were playing video games until y/n and Jimin called is into the family room.

"Me and y/n are dating" everyone was happy besides Taehyung obviously but I whispered "damn it Park Jimin " but I obviously didn't say it quiet because Jin hyung yelled at me everybody escaped accept y/n and Jimin. Of course since I said damn it Jin hyung is making me do everyone's chores for a week.
*************************************
Omg 110 reads I'm jungshook. I'm so sorry I wasn't updating the book it's just that I've been busy and everything and plus my birthday was on the 22. But I'll try to update more and make sure to make the each chapter a little bit juicier for you guys but there won't be a lot of smut.