✨10✨

It's been three months since I've had Jisoo and Mina. Jimin asked the boys to watch them so he could take me somewhere special. He told me to dress fancy so I wore this:

"Y/n are you ready for are date" Jimin says running into the room

"Y/n are you ready for are date" Jimin says running into the room. "Wow you look stunning"

"Thank you Jimin you look handsome as always" (you guys already know what he looks like in a tux so so think about it)
Time skip brought to you by magic

"Jimin why can't you just tell me where we're going we've been in the car for 3 hours" I was getting tried and Jimin still hadn't told me where we're going.
"Don't worry we're almost there" As soon as he says that he stops the car. We get out he pulls out a blindfold.
"Do you really think I'm going to wear that" I'm starting get really annoyed.
"Oh come on you'll be fine it's only for the surprise"  he gave me a reassuring look and I finally gave a couple minutes later I felt sand getting into my shoes. "Okay now take the blindfold off now" I took the blindfold off and saw Jimin on one knee in front of me.
"Kim Y/n we've been together or a long time now and we've been blessed with two baby girls. I knew when I first saw you that you were the one meant for me and the one I've wanted to spend my whole life with. "  By now I was already in tears crying because of what's happening this is the best night ever. "Kim Y/n will you marry me" i was so speechless that I just shook my head yes and he knew what I really wanted to say. He slide the ring on my finger and kissed me. It's one of the most passionate kisses I've ever had and it was with the love of my life Park jimin.
After the date we came home and told the boys the good news. This time everybody was happy and there was no glaring from my brother or jealousy from jungkook to Jimin.
1 year later
It was finally my wedding day and I couldn't be happier it's finally happening and  I couldn't be happier.
This was my gown and hair:

"Omo Y/n you look amazing" my best friend said

"Omo Y/n you look amazing" my best friend said. I was so glad all my friends came to see me get married. Even though they still had school they came. "Y/n it's time for you to become Park Y/n" in so nervous.

The music started playing as I started to walk down the isle. When I saw Jimin all my fears went away just like the first time we kissed. Soon I made it next to Jimin and we said our vows. "Park Jimin do you take Kim Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife till death do you part and to love and cherish her"
"I do"
" And do you Kim Y/n to be your lawfully wedded husband till death do you part and to love and cherish him"
"I do"
"You may now kiss the bride"
With that me and Jimin kissed and were married this is the best day of my life and I wouldn't ask for anything better than this.

Omg guys the book is over I hoped you enjoyed the book and I don't think I'm going to make a sequel because I like how this need. I'm sorry for all the cringe that was in this book but I hope you liked it and thank you for reading my first fan fiction.