✨3✨

As I walked on stage I saw every fan sitting up front waving at me and screaming my name.

"Hello I'm Gigi or Y/N and I'm the new member of BTS" I said super happily. The boys asked me some questions from the audience so the fans could learn about me. After the concert we had a suprise fan meet.

I sat next to Jin and Taehyung. Before we started everyone asked me to dance to something so I did.
I danced to TWICE's Likey.

"Oh my gosh she's definitely Tae's sister" Jin said  a bit to loud.
"I'm pretty sure people could hear you from space Jin" I said sarcastically. Of course Jin didn't do anything because Tae is a big over protective brother.

"Hi Gigi unnie" a fan screamed

"Hello" I said with the biggest smile ever which I have to admit it looks like Taehyungs box smile.

"Omg she has the same smile as V" I had to laugh at that and so did the boys.

Time skip because I can __________
"How'd you like meeting the fans?" Namjoon asked.
"IT WAS AMAZING THEIR ALL SO NICE AND ADORABLE!" I screamed

" Shut it Gigi"  Yoongi yelled

" Sorry yoongi oppa" I said trying to get out of trouble which worked

"It's fine baby bear" that's yoongi's nickname for me.

*************
Sorry this is so short I know don't kill it probably took you 8 seconds to read this. I'm done with school June 1st so I will definitely post more. Bye bye loves.