💕4💕

"Hey y/n"  "Oh hey Jimin is everything aright" Jimin seemed a little nervous but I think it's just because of our comback and new album. "I was just wondering if you would like to go out on a dat-e  w-wi-th me?" "Sure chim chim" I was actually kind of nervous. He said we were just going to the park but knowing him there was always more so I chose to wear this:

 He said we were just going to the park but knowing him there was always more so I chose to wear this:

When I came downstairs I realized that all the boys were staring at me.

"What's wrong  is there something on my face" I was about to check on my phone but Jungkook stopped me.

"No it's just your per-" he got cut off by Jimin asking if I was ready to go.

I have to admit hanging out with Jimin is really fun and he knows me so well. He first took me to eat at my fave restaurant, then the park, and lastly the amusement park. The first thing Jimin wanted to ride was the Ferris wheel.
"Uhhhh how about we uh do that last" i said scared for dear life. "Omg are you scared of being like 60ft in the air" "YES YOU STUPID PABO ITS LITERALLY 60FT IN THE AIR!" I screamed so loud You could probably hear me from the moon or the sun. But Jimin forced me in the Ferris wheel. (Guys it's about to get a little juicy)

Jimin POV
I was staring at y/n the whole time while we were out today. When we went to the amusement park I immediately wanted to go on the Ferris wheel. But y/n didn't really like that idea. When I got her on the Ferris wheel she kept her eyes closed. She couldn't really tell that I was coming near her. Finally she looked up at me our lips brushed against each other. I quickly closed up the gap between us and kissed her. Her lips felt so soft and looked so small I couldn't help it. She kissed back quickly and before I knew it we both pulled away to breathe. After that we decided to start dating. All I could think about was how I was going to explain to Taehyung and the others. "Jiminie oppa don't worry about I'll make Suga stop them when they go crazy" I then knew that y/n was the right one for me since she washed all of my worries away.