✨8✨

It's been five months since we announced that me and jimin were dating and I was pregnant. Fortunately everybody was expecting with only a few haters. Today I'm getting an ultrasound to see what the gender is of the baby and how many I'm having.

"Hello how may I help you ?"the nice lady at the front desk asked. "Ummm were here for an ultrasound." I was really nervous but excited. "Oh follow me this." We followed the lady into the room and she said she'll be back in about a minute.

Jimins POV
I knew y/n was nervous but I was literally sweating like a pig.

Your POV
When the lady came back she put some type of jell on my stomach and rubbed it around.(Does anyone know what that stuff is). When she started searching around we saw four little tiny hands pushing around. "Well it looks like your having twins." Me and Jimin looked at each other with excitement." Oh it looks like there both girls, congratulations!" We thanked her went back to the dorm.

Taehyungs POV
Jimin and y/n went to get an ultra sound and I was excited to see if I could spoil my niece in presents (clothes) and love or spoil my nephew with toys.

Finally they came home. I called all the boys to the living room.

Your POV
"Okay everybody I'm pregnant with twins and-" Yoongi interrupted me "please tell there won't be two little Jimins running around like crazy." I rolled my eyes at his comment and continued "As I was saying there both girls." All of a sudden 6 six men started asking me millions of questions.

"Can I spoil them forever?"

"What are you going to name them?"

"Can I help you pick out there clothes?"

"Can I decorate their nursery?"

And a whole much more that I couldn't even hear.

Omg guys I can't believe I'm ending this book but like I said I might make a sequel to this where it's Bts's kids who are the kpop idols but under different companies. Bye loves 😘😘😘