Lost

'Damn it, Arcee.' I thought. I dashed around, looking for the blue bot and her red partner. I always seemed to lose them, or they intentionally ditched me. Her old team used to use these tunnels, until they were all killed. She knew where she was going, I didn't. All I had was just random hunches. 'It's too bad Cliffjumper doesn't talk any louder. I would've been able to find them by now.' I began to slow down coming to a corner. I cautiously looked around it, and saw no one. I looked to my right, observing a blank wall, and then looked behind me, making sure nobody followed. I was alone, and lost. I sprinted around the corner, hoping that I would find Arcee soon. I knew they were walking, and running was an easy way to catch up, but if couldn't run forever. I slowed, until I was fast walking. I concluded that I had been lost for almost an hour. Which wasn't a good thing. I was hopeless.

"Hey."

I stopped dead in my tracks. The voice was deep, and it was definitely a mech. He sounded like he was in pain. If it was a 'Con, I was probably screwed. My curiosity got the best of me. I turned around, and searched along the wall on my right for any crevices a bot could fit in. Surprisingly, in the dim light, I had missed a large opening along the wall. There he sat. He had one huge red optic, and was purple. He had a large fusion cannon on his arm, and his optic made me nervous. He saw me, and I felt the need to run, but I saw that he was hurt, and he probably needed help.

"Can you help me?" He asked.

"You're- you're a Decepticon." I said, backing up slightly.

"No." He said.

He turned slightly, revealing an AutoBot marking on his shoulder. That immediately reassured me. I was still careful, but I approached him. I crouched down next to him, observing the deep gash in his leg.

"I'm not a medic." I said to him.

"I can tell. But your a femme, and I know you can help me." He said.

I felt like he was just acting, and immediately I got up, suspecting... something.

"Wait, please."

He made me nervous, but once again, I crouched near him. I saw his arm move, but I only thought of it as, I dunno, a twitch or something. I felt a sudden sharp sting in my side.

"Ouch, what...?"

I looked over, and saw a needle, it was huge. He was injecting some type of clear fluid in me, and I freaked at the sight of it. I tried to stand, but he grabbed my leg, making me lose my balance. I topple to the ground and tried to crawl away. I was panicking. He was a Decepticon. He wanted me. I had to get away, but I could already feel the effects of the drugs he had put inside me. I felt dizzy, and tired, and the urge to just sleep was great, but I had to get away from him. I watched him stand, and he chuckled.

"It's hopeless. There isn't a point in trying to get away. You'll just be an experiment."

He watched me as I crawled helplessly on the ground, my arms were weak, and I kept drifting off to sleep slightly. I finally stopped, too exhausted to continue. He walked up to me, and picked me up with no effort at all. He walked with no problem.

"I knew you'd fall for my paint job." He said.

I didn't bother to look. I couldn't twitch my finger if I tried. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't move. He walked silently, and I couldn't open my optics anymore, I tried to force them open, but my body already started to shut down, and I fell into a deep, medicated sleep.

Shockwaves POV

I waited for the femme to finally stop resisting sleep. She fell limp in my arms, and I continued to walk, it wasn't long before I came out of the tunnels, back onto the face of Cybertron. I was trapped here, and there wasn't a point in trying to leave, I could finish my experiment. My male Predacon was already halfway formed, and creating a female one was my new objective. I continued to walk, passing over hundreds and hundreds of sparkless husks. I finally made it to my lab, and upon entering, I observed the Predacons progress. It was only about 50%. That would give the female enough time.

I smiled. "Your finally going to have a girlfriend."

I walked into the main lab part, and set her down on a berth. She didn't move. I continued on with the experiment. My goal was to attach a fossil of a Predacon somewhere on her body appropriately, and then submerge her in the same acid the other Predacon was in. Hopefully, she would form fast, and without any problems. I didn't have an assistant, so that meant it would take a bit longer. I had the fossil. I had all the tools I needed. I was ready.

***Short chapter. Hopefully it's okay. I like this story. Hopefully you guys like it too. Comments are nice and so is the other stuff. That's really all I have to say. Thanks for reading the first chapter.

I Live To Serve

~SummerLeighanne