Chapter 1

To understand whats happening here you will need to read the first book, Our Child. This Chapter is where it continues where it left off in the first book.

Now sit back, Relax, and enjoy your reading!

Levi POV

I was sitting in my office waiting for a 'special' guest to arrive. I heard the door open, I looked up to see Erwin and Hanji.

"Eyebrows, Shitty Glasses, your late" I asked glaring coldly at them. I wasn't in the best mood for a visit from the all too crazy Hanji. "Levi, Eren asked about Petra" Erwin said.

"Shit" I cringed, "how long do you think until he'll notice?" I questioned opening my phone and looking for Petra's number. I called Petra and put it on speaker, "Petra, we are going to have a problem"

Time Skip

Petra POV

This was hurting be to the bone, I didn't want to hurt Eren. But for the sake of my dad's company I had to.

FlashBack

9 Years ago...

"Dad I refuse!" I yelled my back turned to him. We were arguing at dinner with the Ackermans. "Mother, I cannot Marry Petra!" Levi seemed pretty pissed.

Though me and Levi have been friends since babies, we see each other more as siblings.

Levi grabbed my hand "we need to talk" we walked out of the dinning room and up to his room.

"Listen, Petra, I'm sorry but I can't marry you" he said sitting on the side of his bed Head in his hands. "I know, but I don't want you marry you either, but can I ask why?" I felt like he had been keeping thing from me.

"Tch... I'm gay.." He finally answered, I light up with joy, "REALLY!?" My eyes wide open. "Yeah.." he sighed.

"Shit" he looked at me, "what the fuck are we gonna do?" I stomped my feet. "How about we promise to marry one another when you turn 27?" I asked glacing at Levi. "Are you fucking kidding me Ral?" Levi look annoyed.

"Well what other choice do we have, at least we aren't going to college, since we only need training from our parnets" I smiled sadly. "Then you'll be 26?" he asked, "yes dumbass do you know what math is?" I rolled my eyes playfully. He looked down, probably deep into his thoughts.

"Hey at least we can find out what love is before we are forced to marry one another" I tried to cheer him up. "Fine" he got up from his bed and we headed back down stairs to tell our parents.

End of FlashBack

Petra's POV

As I was doing paperwork I got a call from Levi, "Hello Levi?" I asked nervously. "Oh Petra I haven't heard your pretty voice in weeks!" I heard Hanji yelled. I giggled as I than heard Levi telling Hanji to shut up.

"So what's the plan" I heard Erwin from the end, "well Levi your birthday is coming up in December" I said, "we don't have that much time" Levi muttered. "What about Eren and Rivai" I could hear a concerned tone in Hanji's Voice. I guessed Rivai was Eren and Levi's newborn's name.

"Are you gonna tell him?" There was a pause, "No" I could hear Levi say. "Levi! Eren deserves to know!" I yelled into the phone. "I'll just have to divorce him" he said coldly.

"Levi you love Eren! Stop being so cold!" Erwin yelled to Levi, "I can't just disobey orders!" Levi finally snapped. "What orders?" Hanji and Erwin both asked Levi.

I had guessed they didn't know. Levi doesn't want to disobey orders from his mother, Kuchel. Levi's mom disappeared from Levi's life after Levi had told her he was gay. She left a note saying that if he married me she would come back. Later on the Ackerman was temporarily handed to Kenny, Levi's uncle, Then onto Levi once he had turned 21. He met Eren that age as well, Eren was only 19.

I remember Levi was actually crying when his mother left him, it was the first time I had ever seen him cry. He than became distant, cold, and heartless. But once he met Eren he changed, but not enough.

"Petra I'll call you back"

Levi's POV

I held my hands in my head. "Levi your not seriously going to divorce Eren. Right?" Hanji out her hand on my shoulder. "Levi rethink this" Erwin and Hanji both nodded.

I shoved Hanji's hand off my shoulder, "it has to be done" I stated. "Lev-" At this point I didn't want to talk anymore, "Get out!" I yelled. Hanji just stood there until Erwin came over and grabbing her arm, pulling her out of my office. I stood up and shoved all the papers off my desk, and held my head in stress. "Fuck!"

Hey everybody!

I just wanna let you know, that the next chapter will have a major time s but don't worry, I'll have Eren tell some flashbacks of what happened!

Thank you for reading!

With Love, Mango_Corgi