Chapter 2

Eren POV

As I was playing with Rivai, Hanji and Erwin came through the door. "Where the hell have you been?! I've been trying to call you ever since you just up and left!" I wasn't in a good mood today, "o-oh we had forgotten to run an errand, so we needed to go do that...yeah" Hanji usually doesn't stutter, but I let it slide this time.

I stood up with Rivai in my hands, "Erwin tell the kitchen to start making lunch, Levi won't be here for lunch, but he will be for dinner. I'll be the nursery if you need" I said heading back upstairs.

I looked at Rivai as he was eating, I went on my phone and called Levi.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lev it's me,"

"What now Eren?" I heard him sigh

"Well I was wondering if your gonna make it to dinner?" I was really hoping he could.

"Tch, Eren I already told you I won't be able to make it I'm busy!" I heard the cold tone in his voice.

"O-oh ok" I tired not to cry.

I was about to say bye, but it beeped.

"He Hung up on me" the tears slowly poured out. I wiped them off and looked at Rivai.

"I guess it's just me and you" I smiled as I touched his check with the back of my finger.

"EREN WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Hanji bursted through my bedroom doors. I started laughing "I can't forget Hanji of course" I smiled.

Ok, so the next chapter will have been a slight time skip, but I'll have Eren explain what's been going on so far.

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter!!

With Love, Mango_Corgi