Chapter 10

Levi POV

I got dressed in my suit, I ordered a bunch of presents and what-not for Rivai since this is his first birthday without Eren.

It was also the first birthday I would celebrate with him, I got him ready and brought him down stairs.

"Aww you look so cute!!" Petra clapped her hands.

"I see Levi in you! No wait! Eren! Wait no!" Hanji was panicking her Brain most likely about to malfunction.

"Coming Riv, you don't want story be late for school" I said holding his hand  and walking out the door.

"Wow! Daddy is that your car?" He pointed to the limo. I nodded I opened the door for him and he walked in, he was smiling like he just won the lottery.

"What is the name of your school?" I asked opening my phone.

"Cloven elementary" he said kicking his feet up and down as he sat looking at me.

"I have gift for you" I said handing him a farly big blue and white striped box with a navy bow on-top, either small holes on the side.

he gasped and took the box out of my hands like swiper (DORA DORA THE EXPLORER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"now Rivai don't be a swiper" I smirked, "whats 'swiper'?" he looked confused.

Damn what the fuck is wrong with kids now? Don't even know Swiper form god damn Dora.

I shrugged it off, "nevermind" I smiled, he brutally tore open the box.

I saw his eye glow and widen. "PUPPY!!" It was small golden brown and white baby corgi. "Now I know Ere- uu your mom wouldn't want you to probably have a dog, but I think you need all the hugs you need"

Seeing Rivai would also be a way get rid of stress. His smile would calm me down, his laughs would make me smile.

Clap!

"Huh!"

"Dad were almost there" Rivai said, as he held the puppy up nose to nose.

~~~

"Rivai, I need to take this call, what room number are you again?"

"Oh. 107, also momma always stays with me for a little bit on Fridays, so could you stay for a little bit? Please Daddy?"

He was using puppy eyes, and with Eren's eyes, I couldn't say no.

"Of course, I'll be there win a bit" I smiled, he jumped up and down before making a beeline for his class room.

~~~

As Levi walked into the school, he caught the attention of many mothers.

"Hey Shannon, look at him, aren't you divorced? You should totally go for that" Levi could hear a women's snarky voice.

"Ally, Please, we're at our kid's school, plus he look gay" The women spat.

Levi just smirked as he finally reached Rivai's classroom.

(K I know it's one of the cheesey moments but 🎶IDC I luv it :3🎶)

Levi stood in the door of Rivai's classroom, most parnets were with their kids praising them. Rivai was just hiding his face and drawing.

Levi walked in with no trouble and headed to Rivai's desk

"Hey Riv, what are you drawing-"

Levi noticed the stains of tears on his sons checks.

"D-daddy they yelled at me"

((Warning: offensive topic ( to some))

"Why!" Levi shout/whispered.

" Becuase they said Momma can't be good parnet cause, Mommy likes men"

Levi clenched his fists.

"We're leaving than"

Levi picked up Rivai and grabbed his backpack, "Sir! You can't leave with a child!"

"He's my Dada!" Rivai cutely yelled back at the old hag of a teacher, it mad Levi's heart melt.

Levi walked out with Rivai and went straight to the office to sign out Rivai.

~~~

With The Gang

[Mikasa started a group call]

Annie Joined The Call
Marco Joined The Call
Jean Joined The Call
Reiner Joined The Call
Ymir Joined The Call
Histora Joined The Call
Sasha Joined The Call
Connie Joined The Call
Sasha Joined The Call
Bertholdt Joined The Call

"So we're really going right?" (Connie)

"Well Levi hasn't contacted us since, he left" (Historia)

"Yeah it's probably a good idea to just see what's up" (Jean)

"Ok remember this is a new town who knows what Levi is planning, didn't he go ghost for a while after Eren left?" (Armin)

"He did, after that his Company blew up with money, he gained a lot of attention and jealousy from that" (Mikasa)

"What does the company even do?" (Sasha)

"You know the modeling and house design agency? The brand called Wings?" (Mikasa)

"Yeah?" (Marco)

"That's Ackerman Inc, but it's mostly known as Wings" (Mikasa)

"Guys back to the topic,
Well, How far are you guys?" (Ymir)

"An hour" (Reiner and Bertholdt)

"An Hour" (Ymir and Historia)

"1 Hour" (Jean, Annie, Marco)

"Ok me and Mikasa, are an hour and 15 minutes away" (Armin)

"Ok are we done with This crap? I'm trying to focus on driving, bye guys." (Annie)

~~~

"Daddy can we visit momma?" Levi nodded. "We'll visit her later, they have to test a few things okay?" Levi said kneeling down to his level. (God I feel shorttttt)

He nodded and we entered the house.

"Now how about you go and teach some tricks to the dog, and maybe find a name" Rivai's eyes light up as he and the dog ran outside.

"Eren, I know you don't forgive me. But I promise to be there for Rivai, and you"