Chapter 12

A/N: Thank you for all the comments!! <3

Historia POV

The next day Levi took all of us to the hospital that Eren had been staying at.

"So, Levi explain why Eren's parents' aren't here again?" Ymir said as she held my hand.

"His parents' left and won't be back for a year, something about work, and I haven't been able to contact them, no one has"

"What great parents" Annie just had to comment,  Armin gave her a glare.

I rolled my eyes, I just wanted to see how Eren was doing, not watch everyone bicker. "Ymir, do you think Eren's going to be okay? I mean I know Rivai has faith but still.." I tugged on her sleeve. 

Ymir gave me that half-assed look, "Hun, its Eren, if anyone can survive something like this, its Eren" the words she spoke comforted me. As we stood outside Eren's room we all took a  deep breath before heading inside. Eren was there lying in his hospital bed, a breathing mask around his mouth and nose.

"Eren..." I could hear Levi whisper under his breath, "Momma!" Rivai let go of Levi's hand and ran to Eren. "Hewwo Momma! Look! Daddy got me a corgi puppy, his name is Pampam!" Watching Rivai look so happy to see his mom, made my heart melt.

"Er...E-Eren.." Mikasa walked towards, Mikasa held Eren's hand. "I'm so s-sorry" she cried. "Mika its not just your fault, If anything its all our faults, we were bad friends, Eren had the right to leave us" Annie said hugging Mikasa.

Everyone was a bit taken back by Annie 's words but didn't dare bring it up, since shes moody and pregnant. "Its been 6 years, and our first meeting since then is in the hospital" Jean looked to the ground. 

"Anyone remember when Mikasa had to babysit Eren, though literally Eren and Mikasa were the same age?"Armin laughed. "Yeah, and Ms. Stalker here dragged me along" Levi and Mikasa glared at each other. Everone laughed making everyone feel much better.

"Momma! Momma is moving!" Rivai yelled. Levi rushed to his side, "Eren?!" Levi held Eren's hand. "Armin! get the doctor" Armin nodded as he ran out of the room. "Ymir?" I looked to my wife, "Babe its gonna be ok" she hugged me.

~~~

"The good news is that Eren is in much better shape than before, he won't need a mask anymore, but sadly it is not for sure that he will actually wake up" the doctor explained as he read off his clipboard.

"Thank you doctor" Levi said as the doctor left the room, I looked at Eren, 'would this really be the last time I see Eren?' The thought of losing one of my best friends pained me, and I didn't want to think of it, I need to stay positive.

~~~

After leaving the hospital everyone headed back to the Yeager mansion stop get some rest, we meet up with Petra and Hanji for the first time in years it was refreshing to see the two again. Levi explained that they were planning on getting a divorce thankfully they didn't have a kid together or that would have been tough, but they wouldn't announce until Eren got back with Levi.

At night as we sleep, I couldn't help think of having a kid of my own, a boy would be great, but it wouldn't matter, I wouldn't be able to get pregnant.

But there is always a possibility