Chapter 11

A/N: Hope you all are having a great summer!!

"So Rivai, what are you going to name him?" 

"Daddy I wanna name him: Pampam!"

Levi blinked a few times before giving an awkward look. "I can name him that right?" "of course" Levi knew it was a lie, Eren wouldn't want Rivai's first pet to be named, Pampam.  

~~~

 There was a loud knock at the front door, one of the many maids was about to twist the handel and open the door. when a booming voice could be heard.

  "RIVAILLLE ACKERMAN GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!" the maid slow backed away as Levi got up from the couch in the main living room, leaving a very confused Rivai and Pampam.

Levi opened the door got out and quickly slammed it shut behind him. "hello brother" Mikasa gave a dark glare towards Levi. "Okay! theres no time for sibling fights I NEED to ues the damn bathroom idoits!!!!!" Annie yelled as she ran and the maid soon followed to show her the way. (do you know the way? ;))

"Come in I have someone I want you to meet" Levi grabbed his younger sister's hand headed to the living room, with everyone not far behind.

"Daddy who are they?" Rivai said hugging Pampam closer to him for protection.

"Is t-that?" Armin's voice wavered. "yes" Levi nodded confirming Armin's question.

"Rivai, these are your momma and dada's friends, and this is your auntie Mikasa" Levi smiled.

Mikasa looked like she was about to cry.

"Hewwo everyone! This is Pampam, Daddy got him as my birthday gift for today" Rivai giggled as Pampam licked him, (i mean kissed him).

~~~

"Levi you need to explain" Annie said with a monotone look on her face like usual, " you know Annie you  need to smile more, for the baby"

The atmosphere was tense and heavy. "well I didn't see Eren smiling that much when he was pregnant" Annie gave a sly smirk.

"Ok back to the topic guys" Mikasa said getting annoyed.

"Where is Eren?"

"Levi explain yourself"

"I was just here for some business with Hanji and Petra" Levi said facing the window out of the office. The others looked at each other than back at Levi.

"We were at the park when Petra stopped the photo shoot when she saw Rivai sobbing. It was due to him getting lost from Eren. Hanji and Petra were comforting him, when Eren came. He looked mad, I got yelled at"

"well you do deserve it" Connie commented. Sasha hit the back of his head. 

"I tried to apologies, but of course that didn't work out"

A small snicker could be heard in the room. "Oi shit for brains, its not like your dumbass people could get him to forgive you so quickly too" Levi retorted.

"Mikasa though I never told you, I knew our mother, she was the reason why I left Eren" 

Mikasa's face faded into a sad frown. "After all this time, I finally saw her, but not for a good reason, but that's not important-"

"What do you mean its not important?!" Heads turned to Mikasa, she stood up her fist clenched. "That's because she was pregnant when she left me, she later gave birth and handed you over to Kenny"

Mikasa sank back into her chair, "sis, I know your hurt, but I didn't call you all here to talk about Mikasa's and mine family problems, I'm here to talk about Eren's current condition"

"What do you mean by current condition?" Marco tilted his head in wonder"Eren has been in the hospital for the last 5-6 years"

"What?!"

"he apparently has a heart problem, he had been staying at the Yeager hospital, and last week after me and Eren had a chat and dinner, on his way home, he got in a car crash, and now he has been in a coma since" Levi finally finised.

"Daddy"

Levi looked up to see Rivai in the door way, "oi son didn't I tell you to wait with the Aunties?" Levi said signaling Rivai to come to his side.

"Daddy you dont have to worry, I know Momma will be alright, Momma is strong, just like Daddy!"