Chapter 4

5 years later….

Eren POV

Few month after I left, in December on Levi's birthday, it was told by the media that Levi Ackerman and Petra Real were getting married. I still wore my ring, I know Levi doesn't since there was a InstaWall post of his and Petra's rings. My mom said I should throw it in the ocean, but I decided to keep it.

My InstaWall kept blowing up, I logged out of InstaWall and any other social media. Rivai's last name was also changed, to Yeager. When Rivai was 2 I felt sick and couldn't breath, I was sent to my father's hospital. But I was let out, they said nothing was wrong with me, but the next day, I had a heart attack. And I have been in the hospital ever since, and since I was the owners son I was moved to a much bigger single room. Rivai has his own little corner in the room, with pictures on the walls, and a bed.

He often asks where his dad was, I kept telling him he didn't have one, Rivai was often bullied at school. But he had this one friend named Izzy.

Though I feel fine, I know there's something wrong. I can walk, but I would be to weak to go home. I have to be monitored all day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I had just finished writing in my journal when the nurse came in, “Hey Eren how are you?” “I'm fine” I smiled softly. “Nurse Mina!!” Rivai ran over to Mina and hugged her, she was his favorite nurse.

Mina gave me my vitamins and than got Rivai a juice box before she went on to others.

“Mama you won't ever leave me right?” I nodded and hugged him tight, “of course Riv” I said into his ear.

But would I be able to keep that promise?

Later….

During lunch mom and dad came and visited me.

“How are you Eren?” My dad asked as he picked up Rivai, “I'm the same as everyday” I sighed.

“Oh don't be like that sweety” My mom stood beside my hospital bed and kissed my forehead. “But I'm stuck in this room 24/7 I can't get out of bed unless I go to the bathroom, but when I do go I have to take this monitor with me” I explained in an sad tone, as I pointed to the monitor.

“Well, tomorrow you might be able to go out with Rivai for the day” my dad said putting Rivai down. My eyes lit up, “don't get your hopes up Eren” my mom said. “Oh cmon! I have been here for 3 years! Please just let me go out with Rivai!” I begged my mom and dad. They both looked at each other than sighed, “fine”

The next morning

"Mama you can really leave right?! Right?!' Rivai kept jumping up and down the whole time. "Yes Rivai!" I smiled and hugged him.

I had gotten changed, it felt so nice to be in some new clothes. My legs were pretty weak, so I had to ues a cane, of course it was designer I ain't going out looking like a grandpa.

It was a great day to go out, it felt amazing to feel the sun's warmth on my skin. There was a festival going on, it was a few day before Rivai's birthday. Luckily the festival would last 2 weeks.

Me and Rivai had some ice cream, and watched dancers. I had also went around shopping.

Author Chan's POV

Rivai was looking at the dancers, he didn't notice Eren had walked away. After the dancing was over Rivai looked around, when he didn't see his Mom he got scared.

(We shall call Eren a the mom, since he gave birth to Rivai via butt hole  ,(・∀・) )

Rivai started walking to the park, it was the only place he knew how to get to, he was crying as he walked into the park.

While he walked in park he heard alot of people talking.

"Petra look to the left a little!! Perfect" someone shouted, "wait!" Rivai looked towards the voice. A women came up to him, "Why are you crying?" She asked as Rivai hiccuped.

"I l-lost m-my mommy-y" he said his checks stained with tears. "Petra! You need to finish your shoot! Me and Hanji will take care of him" a low voice called.

Petra walked back in front of the Camara and began shooting again, "don't cry little guy" Hanji said wiping his tears away. They went and sat on a near by bench, "My names Hanji, and this is Levi" Hanji smiled.

"H-hi" Rivai stuttered, "so how did you get separated from you mom kid?" Levi asked looking down at him. "I was watching people dance, but when it was done, I didn't see my momma" he looked sadly at the ground. "Don't worry kid, how about we wait here for your mom, they are bound to look here" Hanji said patting Rivai's back lightly.

"I-im just worried for my momma, momma hasn't been outside in a really long time, momma had been sick and I think something bad might happen" Levi and Hanji were a little shocked on how such a little kid could speak so fluently. "Was your mom in the hospital?" Hanji asked, Rivai nodded as he sniffed. "Momma had a heart attack when I was 3, and was in the hospital for 2 years" Rivai looked to the ground.

"How old is your mom, she must be pretty old to have a heart attack" Hanji commented as she had her chin in her hand. "I think momma is 30" Rivai looked to Hanji, Hanji had a good look at him.

Her eyes slowly widened, "L-Levi, t-this k-id-"

"My baby!!" They heard a voice in the distance. Before they could get a good look at the parnet, Rivai had  booked it and ran into his mom's arms.

"Where have you been?!" At the sound of the voice Levi stood up. He turned to face the source of the voice.

"They took care of me while I was sad" Rivai smiled, Eren stood up smiling but once he took his eyes of Rivai and looked to Levi, you could see the amount of Haterid, and sadness in his eyes.

"Levi?"

I hope you enjoyed reading Chapter 4!

With Love, Mango_Corgi