Chapter 9

The atmosphere of the room was tense, my mother's pale face faded into a frown.

"Levi, please I know I haven't been the greatest mother but please, let me fix this" her eyes became shiny, and soon tears began to fall from her narrow eyes.

"Ya know, I wanted to forgive you. I really did"

"Levi?"

"But at this point I don't even want to see your face"

It was quite only the small beeps from the monitor could be heard.

"I really am sorry, I hope you will forgive me one day" she came and hugged me, I didn't even glace at her, I was so ashamed.

"Goodbye Rivaille"

~~~

"Hello?"

"Hello who is this?"

"Wow, Mikasa aren't you just a ray of 'sunshine'"

(Levi sarcastic bitch modehas been turned on)

"L-Levi?"

"Yes?"

"Why have you called? You haven't contacted me in 5 years"

"Listen, do you still have everyone's contact information?"

Mikasa hesitated for a bit.

"Why?"

"Sis, I don't need you to ask stupid questions right now"

"Listen carefully, I need you to contact everyone and tell them to meet me in Clovis tomorrow at this address, (insert random ass address)"

"O-okay?"

"I'll see you soon"

I hung up the phone and steped balcony inside the house.

"Daddy who were you talking to?" Rivai came up to me and pulled on my shirt"

I picked him up and sat him on the kitchen counter, "we're going to have some special guests tomorrow" I did patting his head.

"Now don't you have school tomorrow?'

"I don't want to go to school!"

"And why's that?" I raised an eye brow, his whiny little cracked vocie reminding me of Eren.

"Everyone bullies me! And I have no firends, they bully me because my momma's in the hospital"

I wanted to snap whomever said that, and slap the damn parnets too.

"I also heard the old people saying how momma probably has... Something... Called? Mental disorder?"

I blink a few times, "well than Daddy will come to school with you, and make everyone jealous, tomorrow is your birthday correct?"

Rivai nodded his little head.

"Than you better get to sleep, I'll hold a big party for you tomorrow"

The cornors of his mouth turned up, "Okie!! Night Daddy!" He ran up stairs and slammed the door.

"Can't believe I missed all of this"

Thank You For Reading!
With Heartbroken Love, Mango_Corgi