CHAPTER ONE | PART SIX

THE NEW KID IN TOWN:
PART SIX

"What the actual fuck?" Leo muttered.

"You should stay in your seat Myers!" I heard the guy from the far behind corner yelled.

"You didn't handle that well." Another comment from a girl beside Luna who rolled her eyes at me.

What?

"You looked scared by acting brave, Myers! Hahahaha!" There's comments everywhere.

I sat down and ignore those words for I really don't know what just happened. I heard Leo sighed from behind.

"What an introduction for you, Jack." I looked at him, his arms crossed in his chest.

"You should explain to me what the actual fuck just happened and what's the deal with that Quill guy." I frowned, frustration on it's finest.

"Goodmorning everyone!" A Harry Potter looking guy, maybe in his thirties, walked inside, catching all of the attention of everybody in this room. "I apologize for being late because, there's this meeting... you know? But, by the way, let's just focus in our business here, yeah?" He adjust his glasses that just look like Harry Potter's eyeglasses and I admit it, he looks fancy with those looks.

"Okay, guys, uh... My name is Daniel Faustino and I am your homeroom teacher!" He smiled joyfully infront of us but, there's a silent response from the class that made this situation more awkward.

"So, yeah, let's keep it together guys." He added, his smile was fading slowly as the whole class stare at him.

"Are you a new teacher here, Mr. Faustino?" Ginny asked with pure politeness on her tone.

"Oh? Uh, yeah? Yes, I am... New here and I'm from Philippines where I teach pre-school students." Mr. Faustino pursed his lips. "Believe me or not, I'm just twenty seven." He chuckled and all of our eyes widened.

"Twenty seven? Don't be offended sir but, you actually look like thirty five or something." A girl from the back spoke.

"Well, maybe, it's because of my beard." He laughed.

"I bet he's hot." I heard Luna mumbled beside me.

"Well, that's enough people! Now that you know things about me, this time, I want to know more about you guys!" He smiled. "Introduce yourself infront!"

Then there's everybody's complaints about how childish it is.

"But I want to know y'all." Mr. Faustino frowned. "Okay, I am the teacher here so I have the rights to do this. Now, let's start with this row..."

***

The homeroom was finally over. The whole hour was just knowing each other, about our talents and that's all. It's so stupid for all of us while Mr. Faustino just sat on his chair with a wide grin on his face, clapping for everyone who did it without hesitation but, the important thing right now is it's over.

Now that it's over, next in our schedule is Math. I don't know what to feel right now, literally. I just stare at Luna as she plays with her hair, not giving a fuck in everything. I just want to be like her.

I hate math, I do. I hope Ms. Wayne could help me to like it in some ways.

Couple of minutes just passed and there she is, entering our room with her majestic presence and it feels so good- not just for me, I guess. Every guy in this room was staring at her as she walk into the table with a plain smile on her face.

"Goodmorning everyone." She greeted with a smile, stroking her hair behind her ear. She looks so sweet. "My name is Anabelle Wayne, and I'm gonna be your teacher in Trigonometry." She smiled again- but instead of falling in love with that smile, I noticed something.

It's like she don't want to smile at all, like she's just forcing it to deceive us. I don't know but there's something on it that gives shiver into my spine.

"I know that Mr. Faustino already did an introduce yourself in his class and I hope you all know each other, okay?" She spoke, but this time, there's no smile. "We will all know each other in the progress so, let's proceed..."

I stare at her as she spoke with her soft and calming voice, standing firmly infront. She's truly a beautiful lady in her age, fair skin, long jet black hair and her bright eyes that hypnotize you for a second. If what Luna said was true, I bet Jayson is a one lucky guy to have a lady like her.

"She's so beautiful, isn't she?" I heard Leo whispered from behind while Ms. Wayne who is now writing some problems on the board.

I simply nod with a low chuckle as I focus on the problems on the board, trying to guess if I can solve it in case Ms. Wayne ask a question. I'm not really good in Math but I need to try my best.

"So..." Ms. Wayne turned around to face us but, her eyes met mine and I literally froze as she stares at me, her eyes was narrowing slowly as we stare at each other until she finally spoke to break this uncomfortable moment for me "... I hope you guys still know the different kind of Triangles so this... L-Lesson will be easy for you." She flashed a smile.

"That's weird." Luna whispered that caught my attention.

"What?" I asked, trying my best not to catch Ms. Wayne's attention.

"I thought she was staring at me and it was awkward." Luna said monotonously.