Fireworks Festival Pt3 (Final Part)

Chapter Twelve: Fireworks Festival Pt 3 (Final part)

A/N:Shits gettin’ real.
_____________________________________________

Your name is Mituna Captor, and you are kind of not really, ok yeah totally are, freaking out right now. The Fireworks Festival has officially started, and they are starting to stretch across the expanse of the sky filling it with color. Which isn’t why you’re freaking out by the way. No, you are freaking out because you have only told certain people your number. These include close friends and family.

Yet, he got your digits. That bastard called you. Dad told you not to let it ruin the night, and that he would get right on it. He took your phone, and you are almost sure that you aren’t going to get it back. Its a bit of a shame. You had some seriously cool pictures on there. That isn’t the point though. Sollux is looking at you with a worried look. Does he know? Did Simon tell him? Or maybe your distress is easily spotted. All of the above mentioned things are not good. David has some fucking nerve demanding to know where you all were.

You are so busy fuming to yourself you hardly notice Latula take charge of the situation, leading everyone back into the woods, and Sollux running to catch up with you.

“‘Tuna are you alright?”

“What? Yeah Thollux, I’m fine!”

“‘Tuna you’re crying.”

“What?”

You bring your hand up to feel your cheeks to check. He was right. You were crying. Salty tears trailed their way down your cheeks, and you furiously wipe them away and spit out an apology.

“Don’t be sorry. What’s wrong?” He wraps his arms around your waist, and you hug him back pressing him into your chest. The others had gone ahead, leaving you behind, but you are almost positive you caught Karkat staring for a moment. Which is okay, you like him. Karkat is a pretty cool grumpy guy in your book.

“Ith okay thollux. I’ll talk about it later...Right now I have a surprise for you.”

“A surprise?”

He opens his mouth to ask another question, you are almost sure of it, but you cut him off, holding your finger to his lips, and grab his arms dragging him in the direction where everybody else disappeared to moments ago. Fireworks boomed overhead, and the stars watched them with pride. You pulled him along quickly not wanting to waste another moment, and eventually met up in the small little clearing that circled the treehouse with the others.

“Whoa!”

“Damn, guys! Is this what you’ve been working on?”

“Oh isn’t it just purrfect?”

“Holy shit...This is awesome..”

“W-whoa guys. Just...w-wow.”

~~~~~~~~

Latula and Mituna beamed at the praise, taking their place in front of the group and bowing.

“C’mon I want you guyth to thee the inthide!!!”
Mituna raced up the curling staircase that lead high into the branches and up into the beautifully crafted tree house. It had two floors that could be seen.Everyone quickly went up the stairs bustling with excitement to see it all. Eridan took a hold of Karkats hand holding him on the first step so he couldn’t go further.

“Hey, Kar, w-we can check this out later. I have a lil somefin for you.”
Karkat was blushing like a madman at this point, and raised his eyebrow at the purple streaked boy.

“Really Eridan? A fish pun?”

“Shush it Kar, now c’mon.”

“Alright, alright.”